Game On

Amber's POV

I wake up the next morning at 10 AM. I have to start an alarm almost every morning because if i don't, i will sleep until the afternoon.

I immediately get in the shower and get ready for the day. While im exfoliating my face and my robe is on i walk to  the other rooms.

"Guys get ready", i say walking past the rooms that Camryn and Christina are sleeping in.

Then i go back to getting ready. I put on a short, sleeve casual black dress that stops at the bottom of my knees, a jean jacket that wraps around my waist, and some Adidas. I put on mascara and lip gloss.

Then i do my hair in a messy bun. I️ take some mirror pics then go downstairs.

I grab some fruit from my fridge and wait for Camryn and Christina. In about ten minutes they come downstairs.

Camryn is wearing blue ripped jeans, a sleeveless top, and some white Vans.

Christina is wearing a yellow top, white jeans, and some sandals.

"Haha! I finally beat you guys to getting ready", i say dancing and bragging.

They laugh and grab some fruit then we leave. I text Jack and tell him we are on the way.

We get to the house then ring the doorbell. Piper answers.

"Ugh it's you guys", she says sneering at us.

"Ugh i was hoping i wouldn't see an ugly face this morning. Just the thing to make me throw up my fruit", Camryn replies.

"Oh you didn't look in the mirror?" Piper replies.

"Listen you little"- Camryn says stepping forward.

Then she is cut off by Jonah opening the door wider.

"Woah hey! Nice to see you guys here. Come on in", Jonah says while wrapping his arm around Camryn's shoulders and inviting us all in.

Piper scoffs then sashays away.

I roll my eyes.

Jonah closes the door then we follow him to the living room where everyone else is.

We all greet each other and Piper sits silently on her phone.

I hug Jack. "Hey Noodles", i say through gritted teeth.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks me as we let go and he holds onto my arms.

"Your little friend is a pain in the gluteus Maximus", i say.

"Woah language ", Jack jokes.

I roll my eyes. "I'm serious. How do you know her anyways?"

"She's just a friend", he replies.

"A friend? That's all? Seems like more than that." I say irritated. Every one looks our way.

"Shhh. You're getting loud. I can't really say it right now but i will later", Jack says whispering to me.

I roll my eyes. "Ugh fine."

Then we sit down to join the others.

We all talk for a while laughing and having fun.

"We should go somewhere", Daniel suggests.

"Yeah", we all say agreeing.

"I haven't been shopping in a while", i say excitedly.

"You literally go shopping all of the time", Jack says to me.

"Is that so? How about something different. A challenge." I say.

"We're listening", Corbyn says.

"I'm not", Piper says.

"How about, we do a little scavenger hunt. We all go downtown, to the mall all that, the first to find seashell sunglasses, a blue diamond ring, and a hairy man named Jerry wins", i say, "we have to take a picture with them and make it back to the house."

"That's very specific", Jonah says to me.

"Ive always wanted to do a scavenger hunt", i say smiling.

"Okay what about teams", Jack says.

"Girls against boys", i say.

"Isn't there a catch", Corbyn asks me.

"Of course. When the girls win, the boys have to give us massages and be our  butlers for 24 hours", i say.

"And when we win, the girls have to go to a basketball game with us and be our  maids for 24 hours", Jack says.

"Not gonna happen", i say.

"Is too", he replies.

"Wait we need a fifth girl", Christina says.

"I'll call Mariah over here", i say.

"Well you'll need another girl because I'm not playing", Piper states.

"Like you have anything better to do", i say to her.

"Excuse me i do", she says defensively while flipping her straight hair.

I purse my lips and stare at her.

"Like what", i say crossing my arms.

"Uhhhhh", she says thinking and getting nervous.

"My point exactly. You're playing", i say.

"Fine", she says.

"I'm going to call Mariah", i say calling her.

Soon i hang up. "She's on the way", i say.

Every one starts talking about the challenge excitedly.

"Prepare to lose", Jack says to me.

I roll my eyes. "Already cocky i see?" While sighing.

"I'm not cocky, just saying the truth." Jack says.

I laugh. "Aw Jacky Pooh underestimating me and my team. Cute."

Then Mariah comes in the door.

We explain the challenge to her and she's on board all the way.

"Well let's get ready to go", Zach says getting up and every one else gets up.

"What a pity would it be if you lost. Or when you lose." I say to Jack innocently trying to psych him out.

"Trying to get in my head is not gonna work babe", he says looking down at me confidently.

"We'll see", i say looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I must admit, you look cute when you're competitive", he says to me smiling.

"You don't", i lie turning around walking away.

Then he pulls me back to him and stares at me.

"Good luck gorgeous", he says.

"Same to you", i say smiling.

I kiss him on the cheek then go to my team.

"Y'all ready", i ask them. They nod.

"Game on", i say to the boys then we leave.

____________________________________

Im so sorry that i took forever to update😭procrastination at it's finest plus a little writers block. But I'm on Christmas break so no dance or school for a while lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeee❤️