Record

Amber's POV

For the rest of the day, we worked on the song. We all went in the studio and started writing.

Eben and some other people showed up to produce the music and everything. Not gonna lie, I was getting very nervous. I texted Camryn and Christina in our group chat to tell them what's going on:

Amber- guys guess what I'm about to do

Christina- what

Camryn- tahw

Amber- I'm about to collaborate with the boys on a song

Christina- stop playing OHMY GOSH

Camryn- agaksnaajks yayyy

Amber- ikr! I'm so excited

Christina- you'll do amazing

Camryn- you'll kill it sis

Amber- love you guys

Christina-😘

Camryn- 💞

"So Amber, maybe you can sing the second verse. Then the hook with Jack. But for tonight we'll just do your part," Logan says. I look up from my phone  and I nod.

"Sounds good", Jack and I say at the same time.

"I have to admit. I'm nervous. I don't know how I'm going to do", I say.

"Don't be. You'll do fine", Jack says.

"Yeah you got this", Corbyn says and the others agree.

"Thanks", I say smiling.

"Okay here's the beat", Logan says playing it.

We listen to it and it's really good.

"Wow that was lit", I say.

The others nod.

"Okay I have something. How about: I've been so lost without you, I don't know where to go. But now that you are here with me, I just want you to know", I sing.

"That was amazing", Daniel says.

"Thank you", I say and we do the handshake that we made up last week.

"Okay that can be apart of the hook", Jonah says.

"Yeah", we all say.

We write for a few more hours and I get hungry so I decide to get some food from the kitchen.

I get some chips and I see a hoodie on the couch. I pick it up and it smells like Jack so I take my jacket off and put it on.

I walk back munching on some chips and Jack stares at me and smiles as I walk back in the room.

"You look adorable", he says as I sit down next to him.

"Thank you", I say and kiss his cheek.

About an hour later we have most of the song written.

"Okay I think we can record now", Daniel says.

We all nod.

The boys record and they sound so good. They sound absolutely perfect and honestly I had to try so hard to not fan girl over them. They look so professional doing it. They don't know that I know every single one of their songs by heart.

So for me to be writing and singing with them is a dream come true. Especially doing it with my boyfriend.

I am cut out of my thoughts by the boys.

"Hey Amber it's your turn", Zach says walking back over to his chair.

I nod and walk up to the mic. Jack comes up to me and tells me how it's going to work with the sound.

"Thank you Jack", I say staring into his eyes.

"You're welcome. Just breathe and you'll do amazing", he says hugging me.

I nod and slide the headphones on my head then the music starts.

____________________________________

Jack's POV

As soon as Amber starts singing my jaw drops. She's incredible. Her voice just flows with the music and she's just killing it.

"That's my girl", I say smiling.

Amber is smiling and dancing as she's recording. She remembers the lyrics and she looks beautiful. The track stops and we all immediately start clapping.

Amber takes off her headphones and blushes.

"That was awesome", we all say walking up to her.

"Thank you. It was awesome. And so much fun", Amber says.

We all hug her.

Amber looks at her phone and sees that it's 12 AM.

"Oh I gotta get home I have so much work to finish tomorrow", she says gathering her things.

"Okay well can you come back tomorrow so we can finish up the song", Eben asks.

"Of course", she says, "oh your hoodie." She says taking it off.

"Keep it. You look cute", I say smiling at her.

"Thanks", she says blushing.

I hug her. "I'm so proud of you babe."

"Thank you", she says. We let go then I walk her to her car. She waves as she drives off and I wave back.

I walk back in the house and I see the others in the kitchen.

"This song is great", Daniel says.

"Yeah it is", I say and head upstairs to bed.

____________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It's snowing where I am yay! That is very rare where I live! Byeee❤️