Girls Night

Amber's POV

"Wait, so you mean to tell me that paparazzi and fans chased you guys last night?!" Camryn exclaimed as we're sitting on my bed.

"Yeah. Weird right", I say.

"That is weird," said Christina agreeing.

I nod.

"But you still had fun though right",Christina asked.

"Yeah", I say smiling thinking about Jack.

My phone rings and it's Danielle. I answer.

"Hey", I say.

Then I hear sniffing on the other side.

"Hi", says Danielle weakly.

"Danielle are you okay", I ask.

"Danielle?" Says Camryn quizzically.

I put my finger to my lips signaling her to hush.

"No. My boyfriend just broke up with me and I really need a friend right now. My friends said they don't want to hang around me anymore and you are the only person that came to mind", said Danielle.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. My best friend, sister, and I are at my house right now. You are more than welcome", I say.

"Thank you so much". She says laughing of joy with more sniffing.

"No problem I'll text you my address", I say. 

Then she hangs up.

"Who was that". Asks Camryn.

"This girl names Danielle that I met at the gym. She's so nice. You guys would like her. She said her boyfriend just broke up with her and she needs a friend. She'll be over here in ten minutes", I say.

"Oh ok", Camryn says. We all get ready because we are all in our pajamas.

I take a shower and put on my clothes. I put on a black graphic tee, light wash shorts, and Adidas.

I decide to wear my hair out in it's natural curls. The only makeup I wear is some red lipstick and mascara.

When I go downstairs I already see that Danielle is down in my kitchen talking to Christina and Camryn.

"Oh hi Danielle. I didn't know you were already here", I say while hugging her.

"That's because you take too dang long to get ready", says Camryn.

I thump her as I walk past her to get some pink lemonade from the fridge.

"Ow!" She exclaims rubbing her arm. We all talk and laugh while drinking pink lemonade.

We decide to go take some pictures next door before we leave for the mall.

When Mariah sees Danielle, her face drops. "Who is this", she asks.

"This is my new friend Danielle",I say a little curious as to why Mariah is acting so weirdly to Danielle.

We take the pictures and I start tagging the girls as I am posting them.

"What is your Instagram name Danielle?"I ask.

"It's Daniellelovie", she says.

Her Instagram name sounds familiar but I tag her and follow her.

"Bye Mariah", I say hugging her.

"Bye", she says while still eye balling Danielle.

Weird. We all walk to my car and head to the mall. "So Danielle, what do you do?" Christina asks.

"Oh I'm a model", replies Danielle smiling.

I see Camryn roll her eyes in the rear view mirror. Why does everybody keep throwing shade at Danielle?

When we get to the mall we shop for hours. We hit up Pink, Nike, Adidas, Forever 21, H&M, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Sephora, and American Eagle. Let's just say I spent about $1,000.00. I bought something from every store. We decide to grab some ice cream from the food court.

In the food court we see the boys in line at Taco Bell.

We all go up to them and say hi.

"What's with all those bags", asks Jack.

"Girls night", I say.

"Wow", he replies.

"You look great" Jack says looking at me and smiling.

I smile. "Thank you."

"Who's this", asks Zach looking at Danielle.

"This is my new friend Danielle", I say smiling.

"Hi. I'm a big fan", she says smiling. And the boys introduce themselves.

"Well we'll see you guys later"I say as we go get our ice cream. After ice cream, we take Danielle home.

On the way to her apartment, we talk about our biggest fears.

"Mine are running out of food, not having money, and Jonah cheating. Not that I'm worried about that because look at me", says Camryn which makes all of us laugh.

I am the last to go so I say, "My biggest fears are losing everyone I love, not being loved, and snakes."

"Wow. You're first two were really deep", says Danielle.

I see Camryn roll her eyes in the rear view mirror once again.

We pull up to Danielle's apartment complex and we all say bye.

"Bye", she says and she thanks us.

When we pull of Camryn says, "Did anyone notice how she did not talk about her so called "break up?"

"Yeah", says Christina.

"Why did you keep rolling your eyes at Danielle?" I ask Camryn.

"Because she's fake", says Camryn like it's obvious.

"She just smiles a lot and she's happy", I said defending her.

"You literally just described yourself. She's faker than her weave", says Camryn. Christina snickers.

"Ok Camryn", I say.

"I don't like her. There's just something about her"says Camryn.

When we get home we all watch Netflix and eat candy.

I get a text from Danielle:

Danielle- hey I have a photo shoot tomorrow with some guest photographers. I told them about you. How would you like to participate?

Amber- oh my gosh! I would love to. Thank you what time and where?

Danielle- it's at 2:30pm and it's at the Sugar Building. Theme is queen. Glad you can come.

Amber- ok thank you see you then.

"Oh my gosh guys! Danielle just invited me to do a photoshoot with her! It's tomorrow at two thirty! I exclaim.

"Oh wow that's so amazing", says Christina.

"Mhm", says Camryn.

"Really Camryn?"I ask.

"Congrats!" She says.

"Thank you", I say. She rolls her eyes.

We continue watching Netflix for the rest of the night.

____________________________________