The Race

Jack's POV

I am so happy that Amber loves the ring I got her. I would literally do anything to make her happy. We leave the jewelry store to go to some other stores.

As we're walking around I wrap my arm around Amber. She keeps looking at her ring.

"Do you like it", I ask smiling at her.

She looks up at me and nods. I kiss her on her forehead. As we are passing the store Pink, Amber and Christina run into the store.

We all go in there with them. I see Amber looking at some slides and I walk up to her.

"Why did you just run in here? Don't you come her all the time" I ask.

"Yeah. But they are having everything half off!" Amber exclaims excitedly putting some shoes into her shopping bag and walking off.

"Women", Corbyn says to the left of me putting his hands on my shoulders and walks to where Christina is.

I laugh and shake my head.

In thirty minutes Amber and Christina come to the front of the store with three bags each. "Ready", Amber says cutely. I smile and grab two of her bags and we keep walking around the mall.

Jonah suggests we go to Taco Bell in the food court and when we're done we leave.

When we get in the bus, Amber lays her head on my shoulder, intertwines her fingers in mine, and falls asleep. She is so cute when she sleeps. I decide to fall asleep.

____________________________________

Amber's POV

"Wake up Amber", I hear a familiar voice say and I open my eyes to see Jack. I smile then get out the bus.

I check my phone and it's only 4:15 in the afternoon. Jack holds all my bags as we walk in to the boy's house.

When we get in the house, I get a call from Camryn. I slide to answer.

"Hello", I say sitting down in the living room with the others.

"Hey I'm finally off of work so I'm on the way to the boy's house", Camryn says.

"How did you know I was here", I ask.

"I have my ways. Okay bye", Camryn says then she hangs up.

"Who was that", Christina asks.

"Camryn. She's on the way", I reply.

"Yes!" Jonah exclaims and we all laugh.

I turn to face Jack and I stare at him.

"What", Jack says laughing cutely.

"I now see why people call you Noodles. I never understood it until now", I say playing with his hair.

Jack laughs again which makes me laugh. I grab his hands and start to play with them.

Soon the doorbell rings and Jonah springs up running to the door. "I got it!"

I giggle and we all walk to the front of the house and we see Jonah and Camryn hugging.

"Jeez you just saw her", Zach says laughing.

They eventually let go and we all greet Camryn.

I suggest we play Monopoly and the rest agree.

In an hour, I win for the fourth time in a row and Jack throws all his money on the floor. "Cheater!" He exclaims and I laugh.

"Dang I really thought I was gonna win this time", Daniel says.