The Question

Ambers POV

Logan Paul. I am a huge fan of his and I just stand there a little star struck. "Hey Logan", Daniel says walking up to Logan and doing that guy thing that boys do with their hands and slapping each other's backs or whatever. Yeah that thing. He is holding his vlog camera filming every thing.

The rest of the boys including Christina greet him. I am the last to walk over. "Hey I'm Logan, nice to meet you", he says to me nodding. "Hey I'm Amber", I say smiling. "Huge fan by the way", I say.

"Thank you. I'm a huge fan of yours too", he says. I smile. "So how do you guys know Amber", Logan asks.

"We met her last night at the show and she's Christina's best friend", says Corbyn.

"Oh so you're the Amber that Jack"- Logan gets cut off by a kick from Jack. Jack looks away. Ummm...okay. "Awkward okay well nice to meet you Amber. Guys let's start brainstorming", says Logan smirking and walking away. The boys excuse themselves to the back room following Logan;Leaving Christina and I in the main area. "Make yourselves at home", says Jack before turning back around. I even think he winked at me.

"Wanna watch a Mean Girls", asks Christina. "Sure", I say. Then we sit on the couch and make ourselves at home.

____________________________________

Jack's POV

When we get to the living room and sit down I decide to tell the boys my feelings for Amber.

"Guys Amber is so beautiful. And she can sing. Her hair is so beautiful and curly. Her cute little nose. Oh and her voice. Plus"- I get cut off.

"Jack, Jack. Chill bro. We know you like her", said Logan.

"Yeah you were talking about her on the way home from the show last night. For the whole ride", said Zach.

"I know. There's just something about her. I need to spend more time with her. I need to get to know her"I said.

"Jack,bro, are you saying that you want us to help you get to know Amber. If so we can help you. Operation Get Amber and Jack Together. OGAJT for short", says Logan.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting the other "a" for and?"asks Corbyn. Logan furrows his eyebrows.

"No. Nobody ever does the 'and'" says Logan like it's obvious.

"Really cause you see I never knew tha"- said Corbyn but I cut him off.

"Guys no. This whole conversation is stupid. How about I ask her on a date", I suggest.

"Bro are you stupid", says Logan, "you can't ask her on a date! It's too soon. Hey Corbyn aren't you and Christina supposed to be going out in a few hours?" Says Logan.

Corbyn nods. "Then it's settled. Low key double date", says Logan clapping his hands.

The other guys agree. I nod.

"Again low key. Just ask her to hang out with you guys. Easy peasy", says Logan patting my back as I get up.

I nod and walk in the main room to see Amber and Christina watching Netflix. Gosh she's beautiful. She notices me staring at looks up and smiles. Wow her smile. Okay Jack focus!

"Hey Amber", I say.

"Hi Jack", she responds adorably.

"If you don't have anything to do today,I was wondering if you would like to go hang out with Corbyn, Christina and I in a few hours", I say swallowing hard.

She looks over to Christina and Christina whispers in Amber's ear. Amber nods and smiles. "Sure", she says.

"Really?!"I say. I clear my throat. "I mean cool", and I quickly turn away and speed walk to the back room. "Yes!" I jump and fist bump the air.

I hear and see the boys scramble back to their seats. Looking away from me as if they weren't spying.

"Yeah. Smooth guys", I say laughing.

___________________________________