Wide Awake

Jack's POV

I am still deep in thought not talking. Then Camryn comes in and i sit up.

"She's in a coma and a few injuries", Camryn says to us as she's sitting down. Camryn wipes a few tears from her face.

"Oh my gosh", Christina whispers shaking her leg.

Piper finally stops pacing and she sits down.

I look at my phone and see that a lot of fans and celebrities have tagged me in pictures and edits of Amber. People commented below the posts and Amber's recent posts.

Zendaya- stay strong beautiful❤️

Amberisqeen- you're in my prayers Amber! We love you💞

Ilovewhydontwe- i love you Amber‼️

I put my phone away and go back to doing nothing. We all stay there for two more hours.

The doctor comes in the room and says they can accept visitors for Amber.

I spring up.

We all walk into the room and we see Amber sleeping.

I walk up to her first and she still looks beautiful. I grab her hands and kiss them.

"I love you Amber", i say to her as tears stream down my face.

I squeeze her hands and hold them longer. Then i walk away and let the rest come and look at her.

I stand in the corner with my hands in my pockets and i look down. Not paying attention to anything or anyone.

Then Amber's parents rush in the room.

"Where is she?!"Amber's mom asks frantically looking around then they walk up to her in the bed.

"Our baby", her dad says holding Amber's hands.

I've only seen pictures of Amber's parents but I've never met them in person.

They talk to the doctor for a while and get things taken care of. Camryn walks over to them and hugs them.

"Mom? Dad? This is my boyfriend, Jonah and this is his band. Which are my friends along with Piper and you guys know Christina", Camryn says.

Her parents smile and look at us as we introduce ourselves. I am the last to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Jack, Amber's boyfriend", i say smiling a little bit and shaking their hands.

"Oh so you're the Jack that Amber can't stop talking about", Amber's mom says.

"Nice to finally meet you", her dad says.

I laugh lightly.

"I'm Nicole and this is David", Mrs.Nicole says.

"Nice to meet you Mister and Mrs. Turner", i say smiling a little bit and frowning again.

"Aw we're just as worried as you are, Jack. She'll be okay", Mrs.Turner says rubbing my shoulder and smiling.

But i can see in her eyes that she is worried too. And tears start falling down her face.

"We'll see you guys later", Mr.Turner says as they walk out of the room to gather Mrs.Turner.

We all stand there in silence not doing or saying anything.

Then i here movement and look at Amber. Amber is awake.

"Guys! Amber's awake!" I exclaim running up to her. Everyone runs up to Amber including the nurse and doctor.

Amber's parents rush in too.

I grab Amber's hands.

"Jack?" She asks looking into my eyes and sitting up. She winces in pain and lays back down.

I nod. "It's me Amber. It's me." I smile and thank God she's okay.

We all talk to her and the nurse talks to her as well.

We explain to her what happened.

"I can't believe it", Amber says looking up at us.

"We didn't either at first", Jonah says.

"But we're happy you're okay now", Camryn says.

"Definitely", Christina says.

"Since Amber is up, everything looks good. She can go home tomorrow but she won't be able to walk for 48 hours", the doctor says.

We all nod.

"I'll stay to help her", i offer.

"Okay. We're gonna go to our hotel and get some rest but we'll be back tomorrow morning", Mrs.Turner says.

"And we'll be back tomorrow as well", Jonah says.

Every one walks out leaving Amber and i.

"I love you Jack", Amber says, "thank you."

I kiss her forehead. "I love you too. Anything for you."

____________________________________

Awwww❤️hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Loving the views lately lol😭byeee❤️