Chapter 34

* The Next Day *

I woke up in the morning feeling happy. I had sorted things out with Austin and I finally knew why my mom hated me so much. Thank god I never have to see her again. Well, except in the courthouse maybe, when the custody is given to James. I stood up and went to the bathroom, took a shower and dressed myself. Alex was still asleep after all of that.

"- Wake up lazy head, it's already 10 AM.

- 10 AM? That is so early... Leave me alone!

- Come on Alex, get out of bed. We have to leave the hotel in an hour.

- Okay fine. Geez.... who are you, my mother?" I laughed it away cause I knew Alex wasn't a morning person and definitely not when someone woke her up.

"- I wait for you in the hallway for breakfast, okay?

- Yeah, sure." I went to the couch at the end of the hallway and sat myself down.

"- Goodmorning beautiful." Austin kissed my cheak and came sitting next to me.

"- Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"- Mehh... Alex snores a bit.

- I do not!" She walked towards us.

"- Wow, that was fast. I actually didn't expect you here in the coming half hour.

- Very funny. I'm hungry, so that's why I'm so fast. So can we go for breakfast now?

- Sure. I think besides the 3 of us, the rest is already down.

- You two go, I'm still waiting for Zach. Robert and AC are already down." Austin replied.

"- Okay. See you in a minute." I pecked his lips and went down together with Alex. Everybody was sitting at a big table and we set ourselfs down next Logan. We talked about tour and how everybody regretted that it was over. Thankfully Austin and his friends were staying for another week, so that I could be with him for another week. Only five minutes later, Austin and Zach came in the room and had breakfast with us.

"- So... I was thinking... maybe we could get out with all of us... you know, to close up tour with a happy ending." Kendall suggested.

"- I think that's a great idea. But can our friends come too?" Austin asked.

"- Yeah, of course. Why not?

- Well, I thought, because they joined the tour family since yesterday so...

- Everybody who is sitting here and wants to come, can come."

Everyone agreed to join so after breakfast we went to the beach where we would stay all day. We brought a whole picknick for all of us so that we wouldn't have to leave to eat. Despite it was only January, it was a nice day and we could walk around in beach clothes without having cold. We played a lot of beach games, like volleybal and the guys even went into the water.

"- Chlo, I have to admit: you chose the right one. Damn girl, look at that body." Alex admitted to me. All of us girls were sitting there and had to laugh with Alex's reaction, even Michele.

"- Lex, his mom is practically sitting next to you.

- My compliments, miss Mahone." Unlike me, Alex wasn't shy to say anything, she just says what she thinks. We all had to laugh very hard.

"- What's so funny?" Austin asked when he got back to us.

"- Nothing..." I said still laughing.

"- Oh really? You don't want to tell? Maybe this will change your mind... Come give Austin a big wet hug.

- No..." I started running away from him, cause I didn't want to feel how cold the water was. Soon enough he had caught up on me and took me by my waist, hugging me real thight with his cold body.