Chapter 25

* Chloe's P.O.V. *

During dinner, James tried to convince me to talk to mom and dad. He was having a videochat with them after dinner and he wanted me to talk to them too. After him practically whining my ears off, I agreed to talk with them. Not that it was going to end well, but at least James will be satisfied.

The food didn't tast well, but that was probably because my day didn't go that well. First all of those tweets and now I'll have to talk to the last ones I think about. I barely ate, which also Sylvia noticed.

"- Why aren't you eating? Don't you like the food?

- I do, but I'm just not hungry.

- What's wrong?

- I don't want to talk to my parents.

- Why not? You haven't seen them in a long time...

- I know, but didn't I tell you that story already?

- About what? That they forced you to come on tour? Are you still mad about that?

- That's not all. They don't want me to dance, they hate it. I have to be whatever they want me to be, when James can chase his dreams as much as he wants. He can act, dance, sing... All I can do, is come home and go study. They don't want me to dance, they want me to have good grades so that I can go to law school. But I don't want that. I want to dance. The whole reason I'm here is because they don't want me to dance. They don't want me to go for that scolarship. I am so pissed at them. Why can James do whatever he wants and I have to be their little puppet? I know I was an unwanted child, but that doesn't mean they have to treat me like that.

- Why do you think that you're unwanted? I don't believe that.

- They practically said that to me. Before we left, I talked to them and at the end I asked if they ever even wanted me. They didn't answer so that was enough for me to know that I'm unwanted. Well good luck for them, cause I'm moving in with James after tour anyways.

- I'm sorry, honey. But maybe talking to them will clear things up.

- Probably not. I hope someone is staying in the room, I might feel more comfortable than.

- James will stay there. He knows what's going on, so he'll stay.

- I know." The rest of the time I staid silent and didn't eat anything. Except for dessert, cause it was ice cream and I adore ice cream. James was already upstairs in our bedroom skyping with mom and dad and I was doing everything to avoid going back up. Austin staid with me cause I got the feeling he knew what was going on.

"- Come on, let's go back up.

- I don't want too.

- You'll have too. I'm pretty sure James will come and carry you. See it from the bright side: once you had it, you won't have to do it again. Better get rid of it as soon as possible.

- You're right. Will you stay with me?

- Of course I will." He took my hand and kissed it before we both walked upstairs. We took the stairs so that it would take a little longer. When I walked into the room, James was still talking to them.

"- I love you too, mom and dad. Oh, Chloe just walked into the room, I'll let her talk to you for a sec." He stood up from the bed so that I could sit. Austin sat himself down on the couch next to the bed. Close to me but out of side of the camera.

"- Hi sweetheart, how are you?

- I'm fine, dad. Not that you care.

- I do.