Chapter 17

* 3 weeks later *

First weeks of tour had gone great. Shows went good every time and Austin and I grew closer. I now dare to say that we have a relationship. I mean: we kiss, passionately sometimes, but nothing more, we're only 3 weeks together.

The guys weren't so dorky anymore, they all have this brotherly thing over me. They really threat me like if they are my brother and not James. I kind of like it, but sometimes it gets annoying. But it is way better than they act like complete idiots. Especially with Logan I have a good band. I can laugh alot with him. And he's Always so nice to me. He threats me like a princess. Yesterday I wasn't feeling so well and he personally went to the kitchen of the hotel to get me some chicken soup.

Tour stranded in Belgium. It's the last venue we have in Europe. Normally we came here after the United Kingdom, but because there was a problem with the stage, they had to cancel. The guys didn't want to dissappoint the fans, so they said that they would come when they had their free two weeks inbetween Asia and Europe. They didn't have to pay for an extra ticket, they can just use the one they bought before. The only problem we have is that we will have to take the plane for the next venue and the bus will arrive about three days later. Thankfully no other concerts had to be postponed.

We're in this town called Antwerp and because we can hang around in Belgium for three days, Michele and I planned to go shopping while the guys had their rehearsals, soundchecks and meet and greets. We promised to be back two hours before the show starts so that we could have dinner with them at the venue. The problem is that we'll have to come back with the bus. I hate busses. Except tour busses, they are very comfortable.

It's about 10 AM, that means the shops are opened. We start at the most famous shopping street of Antwerp, the Meir. We got of the bus at the train station and they told us we could get back if we'd take a bus at the... I can't pronounce it, Dutch is a weird language. But by the time we need it, I'll ask someone who walks over there. Mama Mahone and I were walking down the street. Sometimes we saw people looking back at us, most likely some Mahomies or Rushers. The first store we did was called 'Apple's'. It wasn't too big, but they had some nice things over there. I found a really nice dress and even fitted it. Thankfully my brother had given me his credit card, so that I could buy whatever I wanted. Michele was waiting outside the fitting room. I was looking in the mirror inside and for the first time I really had a good feeling with clothing. Maybe it comes cause I'm happy since the past three weeks. My insecurities are getting lower and I dare to feel good about myself. I opened the curtain so that Michele could Judge.

"- What do you think?

- Waw, you look absolutely stunning.

- Really?

- Really. If I were you, I would buy it.

- Well, I guess I am." I smiled and closed the curtain again to change into my own clothes. We both walked to the counter and I paid for the dress. Tomorrow we will go on a fancy dinner, cause it's the first time we have this much time since Logan's birthday two weeks ago. Of course we did something on the day itself, but nothing big. We just bought a cake and gave him his presents, but we didn't celebrate it properly. So that's why we are going on a dinner tomorrow. And that's where I'll wear this dress.

Mama Mahone and I walked trough the street and got into every single shop. Before lunch I also bought a jeans jacket and a new jeans at this store called 'The Sting' I think we have them in America too. About noon we searched for a restaurant. I saw a pizza hut and I got her so far to go there. The rest of the day flew buy and before we knew it, it was time to leave for the venue. Another word I can't pronounce, but apparently the translation in English is the Sportspalace. Weird name for a space where they only have concerts and Belgian award shows. We walked to the busstop, but first we had to ask some people where it was. Eventually we got there and after a half an hour drive we reached the venue. Thankfully we got our backstage passes, otherwise we would have had a problem. Side by side we walked to the dressing rooms.

"- So, did you have fun?

- Yes. I did. My mom never did things like this with me and I'm so happy you wanted too.

- It's my pleasure. Besides, you're a good girl, why would I say no. " I smiled a little bit nervous.

"- Don't do that. I'm not saying this because you are dating my son, I say this because I actually like you. You have a positive influence on him and I have to admit that you are the kindest girlfriend he has had.

- Thank you." We walked into the relaxing room that every venue has. It's nice to chill there with everyone.

"- Did you girls have fun?" Austin asked before coming to me and kissing me on my lips. Nothing more, cause sometimes it still feels kind of awkward with his mom around.

"- Yes we did.

- You didn't empty my bank account didn't you?" My brother asked.

"- No. Only half of it." They all had to laugh.

"- What did you buy?" Logan asked.

"- You go first." I said to Michele. She showed the dress she bought, the skirt and the lovely jacket. All of those things looked really good on her.

"- And what about you, little one?" Typically my brother.

"- I bought this dress." I showed them the dress I fitted first.

"- This jacket. This jeans. This sweater and this top." I took everything out of the bags and showed them all. I got some 'Ohh's and 'Ahhhh's but I bet none of them ment it. Bad luck for them. We started talking again. I noticed my brother being a little down. I walked up to him and talked.

"- What's up big bro?" I sat myself down next to him.

"- Nothing. I just miss Halston like crazy.

- Have you skyped already?

- No. She's very busy with this new movie and when we go to bed, she's still on set. I know she doesn't want to wake me up because we are tired of the show.

- I'm sorry." I hugged him. Than dinner arrived.