Chapter 14

It's about 2 PM, so M&G's are about to start. Normally Austin has some too, so no time to talk. Not that I mind. I'm still so embarrassed. Why did he had to walk in? Couldn't he just have dried himself a second longer? Okay, I'm blaming the wrong person. This is all my fault. I should've just shut up, than none of this would've happened. I know I'd probably still keep my feelings forever, but that's how it goes when you're ugly and a shy girl like me. That's life. I'll be forever alone, when my crush can get every girl he wants.

Thankfully I still have my dancing. It helps me to chase my thoughts away for a while. I took my Ipod and plugged my earpods in my ears while putting the Musicplayer back in my pockets. I just picked a random song, to freestyle a little. 'Let Me Love You' by Ne-Yo blasted in my ears and I started a little classic dans and went over to a little more streetdance or something. This is such a beautiful song. But I was interrupted by Dustin, who came over to me.

"- Hey, how much I love seeing you dance, you're brother asked me to come and get you.

- Oh. Okay. Why?

- Cause you know there are Always fans who try to come in and if they see you, they might try to get it trough you. Some Rushers are so crazy that they'd hurt you to get in... and we don't want that, don't we?

- No. I guess. But do I have to come to the M&G's?

- Soundchecks are first. Austin is doing his now, so BTR is up in about 5 minutes. If you want I'll help you in and you can watch them with the VIPs.

- Okay." Dustin helped me in and leaded me to the soundcheck. I didn't mind Austin still singing. He can look at me, but he can't talk. That would be embarrassing for the both of us. For him for most likely rejecting me and for me because I got rejected. This is another half an hour I didn't had to talk to him. Dustin found me a seat at the last row and Austin was about to start his last song.

"- So, because I want to save my Original songs for the actual concert, I'm going to do another cover. Maybe some of you know the band Emblem3?" Some people out of the crowd responded with a 'Yeah'.

"- Yeah? Well, you probably know their most popular single 'Chloe (You're The One I Want)'. Well, I'm going to sing this song, because I still think that some girls don't see their own beauty. And that sucks. You have to see that every girl is beautiful, on their own way. So, here's for the shy and insecure girls." He did not just do that. I feel my head getting red. He probably does this because he feels bad for me and he saw me coming into the room.

"- Chloe, I know your sister turns everyone on

But you're the one I want

But you're the one I want, yeah, yeah"

I love this song so much. Not because it has my name in it, but it's because it's so accurate on my life. The only difference is that I don't have a sister, but a brother. This is so mean. If he doesn't want me, he can just say it. The song passed on, and I couldn't wait for Big Time Rush to come on stage. They all started applauding so I decided to do so too.

"- Thank you all. Now, I'd like to introduce to you my good friends: Big Time Rush!" The crowd went wild. After all this is what they came for.

"- Thank you Austin for this lovely introduction." Logan replied.

"- As you all know, I'm Logan.

- I'm Kendall.

- I'm Carlos.

- And I'm James that's looking for his sister." He smiled. Idiot. I lifted my hands up in the air and waved, so that he'd see me.

"- Okay, now that I found her, let's start this super awesome soundcheck!"