Chapter 27

* The next day *

* Chloe's P.O.V*

After a flight of 8 hours, we finally landed in the beautiful Australia. We were in the city of Sydney, where we will stay for a whole two weeks and from there the guys will go to their shows. Sometimes it is a drive of a couple hours, but we decided to stay in the same hotel so that we could have the same bed for a longer time.

As soon as the plane had hit the ground, I realised I still had some shopping to do before Christmas Eve. Since I'm too old for Santa, we only do presents on Christmas Eve. I have a couple of mine to give already, but not all. They aren't very expensive, but more personal. In my opinion that's what Christmas is all about: giving love to the people you love.

We got into a taxi that drove us to our hotel. I unpacked my things and changed myself into something nicer, since I don't want to go shopping in trainers. That's just weird.

This time the hotel was nothing like the other ones we staid in. It was huge. The guys rented a mansion for us to stay. It had 5 bedrooms with each a bathroom and then there was another bathroom downstairs. The kitchen was gigantic and the living room was even twice as big. It was beautiful. I could stay here for the rest of my life.

After a discussion, I was the one that got to sleep on the extra bedroom with nobody else there. I love my brother, but he can snore badly. I need some good night sleep and they all agreed. Probably cause it is my birthday soon that they gave up so quickly.

But anyway, I still need to find someone who wants to go shopping with me. It has to be someone who's present I already have and can help me find presents for the others without telling them. I think I found a winner.

"- Sylvia." I said while knocking on her and James his bedroom. They better aren't doing things I don't want to see.

"- Come in." I walked in on her unpacking her stuff and I heard James showering in the bathroom next door.

"- What's up?" She asked.

"- I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me. I still need to buy some presents for Christmas.

- Yeah of course. I'll get changed and meet you in the hall in five minutes.

- Okay thanks." I walked over to the badroom of their bedroom and knocked on the door.

"- James, me and Sylvia are going shopping. We'll be back for dinner, but I just wanted to let you know so that you don't have to wonder where we are.

- Okay." was his reply. I walked back to my own bedroom to pick up my purse. I found Austin there waiting for me.

"- Hey gorgeous." He pecked my lips.

"- Hi.

- Where are you going?

- Me and Sylvia are going out for Christmas shopping.

- Oh. And why can't I come?" He asked a bit in a huff.

"- Since you got rehearsals at tomorrow's venue and I already bought her present, but I still need to find one for you." I looked him in the eyes to make him comfortable again.

"- I understand. So what did you buy her?

- You'll see in a couple of days, when it's Christmas Eve." I teased him while walking away.

"- Come on, tell me." He said while pulling me back. " - I won't tell her."

"- Nobody gets to know anybody's presents from me. Except for Sylvia, since she's joining me for shopping.