Chapter 19

* The next morning *

I woke up lying in the tub. Smart as I was (or not) I laid all the towels in the badroom in the bathtub for the comfort. My back was hurting really bad and so was my wrist. It was a bit swollen and it got only more blue since last night. This was a disaster. I'll have to wear a sweater to hide it, even though the weather forecast predicted pretty hot weather today. But I'm afraid to come out of the bathroom. What if he wants to do it again? I walked to door to listen if there was someone else in the room. I heard two voices talking to eachother so I decided I should give it a try.

"- Goodmorning baby sister. Slept well?

- Yeah sure. I'm going to take clothes and shower." I grabbed a sweater and a jeans out of my closet and ran quickly back to the bathroom.

"- Breakfast in an half an hour!" James shouted after me.

"- Okay!" I shouted back. I opened the faucet of the shower and walked under the hot jets of water. It hurted on the bruises of my wrist. I think it was even swelling more. Thank god I thought about packing an oversized sweater. After a quarter of relaxing I came from under the hot water and dressed myself. Afraid I walked back into the room but thankfully my brother was still there.

"- Chlo, why in heaven are you wearing a sweater? The forecast predicted hot weather.

- But I'm cold. And I wearing a tank top underneath so I can always take of the sweater.

- Okay... Come on, let's go down to eat breakfast." I nodded and followed my brother. We walked into Austin and his mom in the hallway.

"- Goodmorning beautiful." He tried kissing me, but turned away my head so that his kiss landed on my cheek.

"- Something wrong?" He asked concerned. I can't tell him.

"- No. I just had a bed night rest." I weakly smiled at him.

- Oh. Okay." Together we walked to the elevator, followed by my brother and Logan. Great, now I have to share an elevator with him.

"- So, what are the plans for today?" I asked to break the silence.

"- Well, now that today is a free day, our choreographer wants to work extra with us on the choreos. So in the morning we will be rehearsing on the top floor of this hotel. It has a huge dance room with a little lounge room next to it and a dressing room. So that's what Big Time Rush is going to do. What you and Austin and Michele are going to do that's up to you." James answered my question.

"- Oh. Okay.

- Would you mind if we staid with them to watch?" Austin asked.

"- No. Of course not." The elevator stopped so that ment we were downstairs.

"- Ladies first." Austin was so gentle to let me out first. We walked to the breakfast table where the rest was already sitting. Everybody seated himself and the last chair was for me. Next to Logan.

"- Hey James, do you want to switch places with me?" I asked.

"- Why? Is sitting next to Logan so bad? You sleep on the same room with him.

"- No. Of course not." Damn it. I said down next to Logan. Breakfast was served but I couldn't get a bite trough my troath. At a moment Logan and my knee touched. I needed to get out of here.

"- I'm not hungry." I said and walked away from the table with tears in my eyes.

"- I'll go." I heard Michele saying when I walked away. She immediately catched up on me.