It's Maddie's turn to crease her brows. She doesn't understand what her ate Den is saying.

"Ate, don't play with me. Please. I know you're happy with ate Ly, but please, understand me." Maddie pleaded.

Den stood up.

"Hey. I am not playing with you. Baka ako nga itong inuuto mo eh. Ikaw? May girlfriend? Tas you did not tell me? Malalaman ko na lang na break na kayo? I thought I am your favorite ate? Huh? And who's Ly?" Den asked.

"Ate naman eh." Maddie said, covering her face with her palms.

"Hey! Madeleine. You once told me while I was still in Ateneo that I am your favorite ate. Tas ngayon naglilihim ka na? At may bagong ate Ly ka na? That hurts kaya." Den said, dramatically.

Gulung-gulo naman si Maddie. She doesn't understand what is happening. Bakit hindi sya nakilala ni Bea?, at bakit hindi kilala ni Den si Bea at Alyssa?

"What do you mean? Ate Ly's your gir--- ugh! Nevermind. Maybe, I'm just tired." Maddie sighed.

"Sige. You go home na. You rest muna." Dennise said.

Maddie just nodded and proceeded.

Naguguluhan pa rin sya.

When she reached their unit, or her unit, she immediately opened her phone.

"What the fuck?!" she blurted.

Walang natirang pictures ni Bea. Even their photos together were gone. Wala syang natatandaang may nabura sya.

She ran to their bedroom, at nakita nyang wala na doon ang picture nila ni Bea na nasa bedside table.

"Ano ba talaga ang nangyayari?!" she asked herself.

She was busy contemplating when she heard knocks on the main door. Agad syang naglakad ng mabilis, hoping na si Bea yun.

When she opened the door, she saw no one but a note on the floor. Agad nya itong pinulot.

You are given the chance to correct your mistakes. Do it wisely or else, the same mistake will happen again.

You can change your fate. Fight for it.

Yan ang nakasulat sa note. It left Maddie confused.

"What the hell is this?" she asked herself.

Sitting on the couch, she's contemplating on what is happening.

She was reading the note again and again when something popped up in her head.

"Does this mean?----" she said processing the thought in her head.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Is this true?" panic nya.

She immediately called Dennise to confirm her thoughts.

"Hello? Baby Fly? Are you okay na?"

"Uhm, ate Den? Can I ask something?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Are you in a relationship with someone right now? I mean, are you taken?"

"Why? Are you setting me up on a date again, Madeleine?"

"No no no.. I just want to know."

"Good. To answer your question, I am not yet committed to anyone. You know that. Ano ba talaga ang nangyayari sayo?"

"Oh. Okay. Nothing ate. I.. I just forgot. Yeah."

"Do you want me to go there to check on you? Parang may gumugulo sayo eh."