"You're lying right?" HyeJung asked.

"No, I'm not." Yoongi replied.

"No, you should eat." HyeJung said.

"Mind your own business." Yoongi replied back and pushed HyeJung out of his room.

The next morning. "Oppa, wake up. The sun's already up." HyeJung woke Yoongi up while sitting beside him on his bed.

"SunHi?" Yoongi asked and hugged her. "Can you please let me sleep for a while? I'm tired." Yoongi said while cupping her cheeks.

"Oppa, michyeosseo?" HyeJung asked to Yoongi, in confused.

"Since when did you call me oppa?" Yoongi asked while smiling.

"Oppa, wake up. I'm not Sunhi. I'm HyeJung. Your fiancee-to-be." HyeJung convinced him.

Yoongi then back to reality and quickly looked at HyeJung. His smile faded ro know that it was Hyejung, not Sunhi. He then get ready, and went to school with HyeJung.

At school, he waited for Jimin but he didn't see signals of him coming.

'Maybe he's somewhere else.' Yoongi comforted his heart to ease himself. He waited and waited until teacher entered their class.

He looked at Jimin"s seat. Jimin's still not there. Yoongi then felt guilty. He thought that Jimin didn't come to school because of him.

'Why didn't he come to school?' Yoongi asked to himself in his heart.

'Don't tell me...' He doubted Jimin's absence.

"Should i go to his house?" He whispered to himself.

"Min Yoongi, what are you mumbling about?" The teacher asked.

"Yoongi? Yoongi? Min Yoongi!" The teacher was frustrated.

"Oppa, the teacher is calling you." HyeJung said to Yoongi while shaking him lightly.

"H-huh? Ne, seonsaengnim." Yoongi finally back to reality.

"Where are you daydreaming just now? To the moon?" The teacher said sarcastically.

"N-no I'm not." Yoongi said while looking at his table.

"You, stand up." The teacher commended him. He obeyed the teacher and stand up.

"Solve this problem." The teacher ordered. He just stand in front of the whiteboard while holding a marker without any words or action.

"What's wrong? Couldn't solve it? I thought you're smart enough to not listen while I'm teaching." The teacher said. Yoongi just looked at the ground, unable to fight back. Everyone just looked at him.

"Get out!" The teacher said.

{Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!!} School bell ringing. Alarming student it's a lunch time.

"Oppa, let's eat lunch." HyeJung said.

"Leave me alone for today." Yoongi said and buy his food.

After that, he went to school roof. After he eat, he heard someone's footsteps.

He felt it was so familiar. He took a peek and saw SunHi standing in front of the roof barrier while looking at the sky with Namjoon standing behind her looking at her in concern.

"Are you sure this is fine?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. This is the best for us all." SunHi said.

"Okay. It's your choice. But I don't want for you to hurt." Namjoon said.

"I won't get hurt. Because I'm going to disappear after all." SunHi said.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon confused about what SunHi was talking about.

"Nothing." Sunhi said and shrugged her shoulder.

Suddenly, Jimin's words to him at the beach flashed in his mind.

'She's going to disappear after all.'

'Hyung... I love you.' His mind was in a mess.

"Jimin-ah..." He whispered to himself. He tried to came out to SunHi but school bell interrupted his action.

SunHi and Namjoon both went to class as soon as they heard the bell rang.

___________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my late update!!! I'm busy lately. I'm still writing this even though i know no one read this except for YuNa-SaNx 😂😂😂 XD. THX, NYA FOR READING THIS BORING STORY ALL ALONG. THIS IS NOT THE END BUT I'M WRITING THIS BECAUSE I APPRECIATE IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~———————————————————————————