E P I L O G U E | Perfect

{Wedding Dress. Not Edited}

Song: I Like Me Better

Artist (s): Lauv

A true love story never ends.

************************************************************************************************************************************

The church was full to the brim with people. Lights decorated every inch of the room, and flowers showered down on me as I walked down the aisle as the choir sang.

A marriage is a promise two hearts gladly make, a promise to be tender, to help, to give and take. A marriage is a promise to be kind and understanding. To be thoughtful and considerate. To be fair and undemanding. A marriage is the promise to share your life together, a love filled promise that I'm willing to fulfil. Noah was standing at the end of the isle in a red Irish uniform tunic, that suited him the back. His grooms men had a similar suit on but in black. As I placed my hands into Noah's everything fell back into place again and everyone sat down.

It had been a few years since I was coronated to become Queen, and Noah had stood by me for each second. Great marriages don't happen by luck or by accident. They are the result of consistent investment of time, thoughtfulness, forgiveness, affection, prayer, mutual respect and a rock solid commitment between the couple. And that's exactly what we had.

The vow master began talking, but I ignored most of it, not being able to take my eyes of Noah, who's grin hadn't left his face since I arrived. I snapped out of it when I was asked to read my vows. 

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not. To live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home" I vowed choking on my tears as did Noah.

"I prayed continuously for my Wife and the fact that you are standing in front of me today completely exceeds any expectations that I had. You encourage me to be the man that God created me to be and you accept me for who I am. Your faith inspires me, your drive to seek the truth and love compels me. I am so proud to call you mine, and call myself your husband. I have so much respect for you and I will follow and support you everywhere. I want to be your partner, lover and best friend. Everything that I have is yours, I give myself completely and freely to you. I commit myself and promise to be faithful. I love you with all my heart." Noah recites and by this point I'm wailing my heart out. 

"Do you, Queen Paige Charlotte Allison, take Noah Ryder to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do" I accepted

"Do you, Noah Ryder, take Queen Paige Charlotte Allisonto be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Noah replied and we both grinned.

"By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Noah stepped forward cupping my cheek, placing his lips on mine. We pulled back waving at the crowd before we were led to the balcony. We stood the front with, Aiden, Jennifer, Krystal, my mother, David and Noah's family. Noah and I looked at each other before waving at the crowd. A crowd of thousands, who were waiting outside. Cheers erupted, as a display of fireworks went off.

"You know, I don't think I finished my bucket list" I whispered into Noah's ear. I had completely forgotten about it until now.

"We have our whole life to complete it" Noah replied pecking my forehead.

Could life get any more better?

********************************************************************************************************************************************* 

{A/N: Well, this is it. The end of Princess Undercover. To be very honest with you, I never really connected with this story, which is why I feel like it's not as good as it can be or should be. I have no idea why, but my heart didn't fall for this. I'm sorry if the book didn't live up to your standards. Don't forget to...

Vote. 

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love - Me}