T W E L V E | Does Someone Know My Secret?

{Pic of Krystal. Not Edited}

Song: Turn Me On

Artist (s): Cheat Codes and Dante Kelien 

Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.

****************************************************************************************************************************

I groan as I lift my head off Noah's shoulder. I sit up removing the blanket from my self slowing moving my neck. It hurt. I groaned thinking about it. I picked up my phone checking the time. 9:46am. I sighed getting up to look at the beautiful view in front of me once again. I smiled to myself thinking about my bucket list. Another thing checked off. I was so caught up in my surroundings I almost missed the phone call from my mother.

"Good morning, mother" I answered nervously. I was always nervous around her. Always I just listened to her usual rants answer with the minimals of 'Yes, mother', 'No, mother' and 'of course, mother'. I let out the breath I was holding once the phone was cut but it was short lived.

"You know your mother can't control you for the rest of your life" I jamp turning around to face Noah.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked. 

"Long enough to hear whatever that was" he shrugged getting up to stand next to me.

"You know, one day you're going to stand up for your self and I can't wait for that day" he smiled looking at me.

"I wouldn't be keen on that." I walked back to the blanket folding it up.

"We should get going. Lead the way" Noah nodded his head and did exactly so. Again my thought ran back to my mother. Ever since I was a little kid I was always told what to do. What to eat. What to wear. What to watch. How to behave. In all honesty. I never really had a childhood. Everyone misunderstands the life of royalty. They're being controlled every second of every day being told what to do. A few minutes later my phone buzzed in my pocket indicating a message. It was a private number.

You can run, but you can't hide.

My blood ran cold and my feet froze. Who the hell was this? Okay, lets be rational. Maybe it's a wrong number. It buzzed again

See you soon, Princess.

Okay, maybe it isn't a wrong number.

"Allsion?" My phone fell out of my hand in fright and just as Noah was about to pick it up I managed to dive first. 

"What's wrong?"he asked looking at my phone suspiciously.

"Oh...erm...nothing. We're getting late, we should go" I sped walk past him and straight to the car. The entire journey back was extremely awkward and none of us said a word to each other.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

"To get some breakfast. Pancakes sound okay?"

"Sounds great" I smiled and he replied with one of his own. We spent an hour talking over breakfast until we both returned to our own buildings. I did mindless things the rest of the day to help stop thinking about that message but it was all useless. who could that have been? I know Princess Paige Allison has several enemies out there but there is no one who knows my secret.

*****

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Aiden one last time.

"I'm a man" He punched his chest.

"Well, if you must" I pushed the drink towards him. Krystal and Jennifer had dared Aiden to drink a smoothie they prepared and no one knew what is consisted of. Aiden being the egoistical being he is couldn't say no. So here we are. It was a slimy green colour and just looking at it made me sick. Aiden smiled grimly picking up the glass. He held his nose and took his first sip. Two seconds later he spit it out all over the floor.

"What the hell is this?" He coughed. Neither Jennifer or Krystal replied since they were too busy laughing at the boys misery. 

"We made it with dandelions and blueberry's" they laughed.

"Are you serious? It tastes just like vomit"he choked down his water. Noah and I just looked at each other and released and simultaneous sigh. I looked at the other three and couldn't help but smile. I found some really good friends. Just then my phone buzzed and my smile fell.

That boy could use some more water

My head immediately snapped up scanning the room. This person couldn't possibly be here right? 

"You okay?" Noah asked looking down at my phone.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I smiled. Thankfully Beatrice decided to join our table that very second, distracting everyone. She stands there with one hand on her hip while holding a bunch of leaflets in the other.

"There's a party at mine on the weekend." with that said she dumped a flyer on our table and left but not white sending Noah a flirtatious wink to which he just rolled his eyes.

"You guys going?" I asked.

"What do you mean you guys? You're coming too" I shouldn't be really going out to party when I have a potential threat lurking around the corner. But will I ever get the chance to live like this again? No. Should I make the best use of it? Hell yes.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Hello you little earthlings. Here is a brand new update. Yeah, I can't come up with anything else to say apart from go check out my other books. And also don't forget to...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me