T H I R T E E N | This Is Your Life

{Pic of Jennifer. Not Edited}

Song: Stone Walls

Artist (s): We The Kings

Only those who care about you hear you when you're quiet.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Look at you. You're young. You're scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralysed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring about what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as well and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget you have to work the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This is your life.

This is what David would always tell me when the pressure of being a Princess would get too much. He would always say never be scared of anything because the fears we don't face become our limits. He would say 'Fear is not real. It is the product of the thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice. Ever since those messages I've been fearful. At this point have have to choices. Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. And I choose the latter. My time here is only temporary and I'm not going to let anyone ruin that for me. 

******

Jen and Krystal were going to be here second to pick me up for Bea's party. I decided not to dress up much so chose a black collared, sheer mesh hollow dress. I applied some mascara and lip gloss and threw my hair up in a bun. Just as I finished pinning my hair up the buzzer beeped. I ran out of my room and pressed the button.

"I'll be down in a second" I quickly threw on my trainers and ran into the lift.

"Sorry I'm late" I said immediately when I say the duo.

"Don't worry. We'll be fashionable late." Jen winks leading me to her car. It didn't take us long to pull up in front of Bea's mansion. Music was blasting from the house and cars were littered everywhere. We found a parking spot and all headed into the house. My eyes instantly started looking for one person. Noah. And then I saw him. He was standing against a wall with Aiden. A tight short sleeved shirt hugged his chest with a loose pair of jeans covering his legs. I smiled walking over to him.

"Hey" I shouted over the music. Noah look around till his eyes landed on me. He grinned taking my hand helping me reach him. 

"You made it" he smiled looking at my outfit.

"You look beautiful" I blushed looking at my dress.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself" I smiled. He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. He walked around the counter and took two cans of coke.

"Thank you"

"Are you planning to actually do anything here or are you just an observer?" I asked taking a sip of his drink.

"An observer" I replied looking at the way everyone was dancing. There is no way in hell I could do that.

"Not today. We're going to join in." He dragged me out the room and upstairs to another one. This room was less crowded and there were around 20 us there. They were all standing in a circle.

"Noah. You're here we can get started." Bea squealed pulling Noah along making him stand next to her. But because Noah was holding my hand I was dragged along with him. Bea was on his right while I stood on his left. There was another guy on the other side of me but I didn't recognise him.