S E V E N | We Have A Winner

{Gif of Paige. Not Edited.}

Song: Treat You Better

Artist (s): Shawn Mendes.

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

"You coming to the game tonight?"

"I'm not sure" I answered folding the clothes that Willow lent me. I re-positioned my phone so that it was now on my left ear supported by my shoulder.

"Come one. Please" Jennifer begged through the line. After my Mother left, I haven't been in the mood to do anything. "Please."

"Is this really that important to you?" I placed the clothes in a bag hoping to hand them to Noah at some point.

"Yes. This game decides whether our team can qualify or not" she practically screamed at me." I contemplated for a minute before replying. 

"Okay" I agreed. She gave a loud cheer yelling the news to Krystal. 

"Be ready by six. Text me your address." she hung up leaving me alone once again. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 4pm. Sighing I got up and headed straight for my shower. After doing everything necessary I exited the shower with only a towel wrapped around my body. 5pm. I spent quite a while in there. Grabbing my phone I quickly sent my address to Jennifer before getting ready. I threw on a pair of shorts before wearing a long white t-shirt. Deciding I looked too plain I wrapped a flannel around my waist before applying little make-up. Before I could wear my shoes, the pent house buzzer sounded. Running down stairs I pressed hold of the button allowing the receptionist to speak.

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am, but two girls are waiting downstairs for you by the names of Jennifer and Krystal D'Souza." she informed.

"Thank you. I'll be down in a second." I replied before running back up and wearing a pair of Chelsea's. Not having the time to do anything with my hair, I left it loose before running the the elevator.

 Not having the time to do anything with my hair, I left it loose before running the the elevator

"I didn't know you could afford to live here" was the first comment Krystal made. I awkwardly nodded before dragging them out to their car.

"Where is this game?" I silently prayed for them to change the topic.

"The field near the college grounds." Jennifer replied from the passenger seat while Krystal was driving.

"You look hot by the way" she commented looking at my outfit.

"So do you" I looked out of the window staring at the blurred trees. A few minutes later we got to the packed car park before finally managing to find a parking spot. Hopping out of the car, I waited for Krystal and Jennifer to join me before making our way onto the field. We managed to get a seat near the front which gave us a perfect view of the entire field.