E I G H T E E N | Illusion

{Not Edited}

"Whatever's good for your soul...do that."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Yes, Lucy. I understand. No I will not let Noah hump and dump me" I laugh into the phone. I had the best relationship with Lucy. She was more of a mother to me than my actual mother was. She makes me feel normal.

"Lucy, I need to go. I'll call you later." I quickly hang up and head towards the table everyone was sitting at. We were at college but it was more of a free day. I take my usual seat next to and pay attention to the current argument between Jennifer and Aiden.

"Oh come on. Teen wolf is bae. I mean have you seen Tyler Hoechlin" Jennifer drools.

"It's shit. Who the fuck believes werewolves exist." Aiden fires back.

"You're not supposed to believe it. It's a bloody show for Gods sake." Jennifer gives up and turns to me.

"I am screamed when I saw Tyler and Dylan in the 6B trailer. Oh and Aiden and Jackson were there too." Jennifer screams at me. I just smile back at her. I mean I've watched a few episodes it does seem like a great show. But I don't have the time to sit down and watch TV series.

"You okay, Krystal?" I asked. She was rather quiet. It was weird not to see her fighting with Aiden.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Great actually" She beams. I couldn't be happier to see her and Aiden together.

"So, what have you been up to?" Noah asked bumping shoulders with mine.

"Nothing much, just spending time with Lucy" I answer. He nods before going back to playing with his food again. Noah had been acting quite off lately. He wouldn't join in with the discussions and has been ignoring me a lot.

"Is everything okay?" I finally ask. Noah clears his throat looking up at me.

"Erm...yeah. I just need to make a call. I'll be right back." He quickly gets up leaving the cafeteria. I sigh looking back at the table.

"Who shoved a stick up his ass?" Krystal says.

"Groot" Aiden replies and I scoff a laugh. Before we could do anything else I voice shut everyone up.

"EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR NOW!" A voice yelled from behind me. The room fell into an uproar as everyone began to find cover. I turned around not excepting to see what I did. There were at least 15 masked men standing at the door covered in machine guns.

"Oh God" I gasped as Aiden pulled at my arm shoving me under our table. Jennifer and Krystal were already under.

"Aiden get under here" Krystal yelled pulling at Aiden. Thankfully he listened and crawled under sitting next to us just as gun shots went off. I covered my ears trying to get rid of the ringing.

"Everyone but you, princess" the same man says and my blood runs cold.

"Who?" Jennifer whispers to Krystal.

"You have 5 seconds, before this girls head goes pop." I peep out from under the table and see a girl from one of my classes in his clutches. Gun held to her temple.

"3"

"2"

"I'm here" I yell jumping out from under the table. I ignore Aiden's screams behind me.