N I N E | My Bucket List

{Pic of Nallison. Not Edited}

Song: Alarm

Artist (s): Anne-Marie 

Be happy and smile.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

I blinked my eyes open as the sun rays fell onto my face. I stretched but realised I was constricted from doing so. Noah was lying behind me (half on top of me) with his arms wrapped around my waist. A blanket covered both out bodies.

Where did that come from?

I slowly managed to turn around to face him. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. I lifted my fingers slowly moving his hair away from his face. He's so beautiful. Noah let out a sigh tightening his arm around me, pulling me closer. I blushed at our position and tried to wiggle my out of his grasp. At around five minutes, I give up and slump back against him, deciding just to wake him up. But before I could do so a laugh interrupted us. I whipped my head around to see Skylar standing at the door in her pyjamas supporting an amused smile.

"Need some help?" I blushed looking down. This is so embarrassing. Skylar walked forward before standing in front of us removing the blanket.

"You guys looked cold last night so Dylan got you the blanket." She said trying not to laugh at my reaction. Dylan saw us too? Kill me now. She assessed us for a second before moving towards Noah. Then she slapped him. Well not really, just smacked his head. He jamp up and off the sofa, taking me with him since his arm was still wrapped around me. We both fell on the floor with a thud as Skylar's laugh echoed the place. Skylar held out a hand helping me up before shooing me towards the bathroom along with some clothes to wear and an extra toothbrush.

I quickly jumped into the shower before dressing and heading downstairs. Skylar was in the kitchen cooking something on the stove while Noah was sitting on the island eating, now fully dressed.

"Allison. Sit, I made pancakes." She led me to a stool before placing a plate full of pancakes in front of me and they were absolutely delicious. Actually that's an understatement.

"Where's Dylan?" I asked when I finally noticed he wasn't here.

"Work" Skylar answered simply before leaving. She said something about wanting to change. I sighed looking down at my plate and taking a final bite. This is so awkward. I get up lifting my plate and put it at the sink. As soon as I turned around Noah's body blocked me.

"What are you doing?" he didn't answer but simply backed me further into the counter before eventually caging me by lifting both his arms and placing them on either side of me. He just stared.

"You're being creepy" at that he let a smile slip before lifting a finger and running it across my bottom lip. Was he going to kiss me?

"You had something on your lip" he smirked before moving away and walking out. Watching his retreating back I sighed. That was before I noticed Skylar standing at the door starting at us with a certain looking in her eye. She didn't approve.

"Skylar. Absolutely nothing was happening. I just had some-"

"It's fine Allison." She sighed before leaving. What was that? Taking it as a cue to leave I grabbed my old dirty clothes before wearing my shoes and heading out. Before I could though, I couldn't help but peek into the living room. Skylar stood there staring at Noah who was stiff but I could see the anger in his eyes. I felt s guilt. Before I could make a secret escape Noah's eyes connected with mine.