S I X | It's Not Easy

{Pic of Beatrice. Not Edited.}

Song: One Dance by Drake and Hasta el Amanecer by Nicky Jam | Mashup

Artist (s): Alex Aiono

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

After standing around in the kitchen for an hour, I decided to head out to atleast try to have some fun. Everyone had left long ago, running to their own separate places. Stepping out of the kitchen, all I could hear was the voice of Alex Aiono. Pretty amazing if you ask me. But before I could take any more steps, I was pulled back by someone. 

"Sup?" Noah yelled over the music. His hand was firmly placed on my upper arm pulling me to him.

"Nothing. I was bored" I yelled back. He looked back at me confused, so I leant in closer to his ear and repeated myself. He nods before removing his hand, only to replace the position with my hand. He dragged me to the dance floor.

"Dance with me" he yelled once again. Laughing, I nodded and that's how we spent the next hour. Once I started to feel thirsty, I untangled myself from Noah's arms telling him I needed a drink. Walking to the bar I asked for a soft drink. Like I've said before, I have never drunk anything alcoholic in my life and I'm not planning to do it in the future either. Throwing away the empty can, I set off once again to find Noah, but was stopped mid-way. An arm wrapped itself around my waist and I was pulled into a body. Lips attached themselves to my neck and I felt the hands wander lower and lower. I saw Noah from the corner of my eye, heading towards me glaring at the guy who grabbed me. Before he could actually do anything, I reacted my own way. 

Grabbing both the hands, which were now placed on my butt, I twisted them around causing the guy to yell out in pain, before he could do anything though, I kicked him. And we all know where. Noah finally got to me and pulled me behind him. He even kicked him all for good measures. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said to Noah. I needed to get the guys spit off me. 

"I'll come with." Noah announced following me. I walked in locking the door behind me, before washing my neck. Once I had done everything necessary, I opened the door to meet a waiting Noah. 

"You okay?" he asked looking me up and down. 

"Perfect. Thank you" I smiled. I grabbed his hand taking him back to the dance floor. Again before we actually got there, I was stopped once again. This time because someone had 'accidently' dumped their drink all over me.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry. I didn't see you" Beatrice shrieked. Looking down at my dress, I saw a huge wet stain covering my entire chest. Looking back up, I caught Beatrice smiling, but she instantly covered it up.

"I'm sure you meant no harm." I smiled. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and remembered my Mothers words. 'When you feel like rebelling or indulging in other questionable behaviour, remember your crown and ask yourself, Is this the conduct of a princess? My princess Qualities?'.

"Of course not" she smiled. Noah looked between Beatrice and I, multiple times before sighing. 

"Beatrice, you've done what you wanted to do, now go away" Without waiting for her reply, Noah took my hand leading me out of the house and straight to his car. Sitting in, I waited for Noah to climb in. Before he could say anything, my phone interrupted him. Muttering a 'sorry' I answered it, not bothering to look at the caller ID. Noah smiled starting his car, driving away.