T W O | I Met Noah

{Pic of Noah. Not Edited}

Song: Loving Paper

Artist (s): Chris Martin

Just because you don't have a prince doesn't mean you're not a princess.

********************************************************************************************************************************

I feel a new beginning coming my way and I'm welcoming it with open arms. Today was the first day of my College. Getting out of bed, I ran into the shower quickly hopping in. I got showered within fifteen minutes and moved on to brushing my teeth. I had brought my clothes inside with me so I quickly changed into my leather sweater and navy coloured Jeggings. 

Walking back out, I left my hair open to air dry. I was lucky enough to have hair that wouldn't frizz after getting in contact with water. I quickly applied natural looking make-up. I was not sure about mascara but weighed towards it thinking it'll make my grey eyes stand out.

Soon after I finished, I threw on my ankle boot and walked downstairs. My Mother insisted on keeping a maid or two in my penthouse but I refused. I wanted to live peacefully this year. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and my school bag before heading out to my car. I begged the Queen to get me a normal car but instead she got me a grey  Lamborghini Murcielago lp640. I didn't plan on standing out but with this car, I knew I was bound to.

Getting in, I tossed my bag to the passenger seat and reversed out of the parking lot. Soon after, I was already outside the College gates. Immediately all eyes fell onto the car while some jaws dropped. Finding a parking space instantly, I got out the car, taking my bag along with me locking the doors. I stood up straight (force of habit) and made my way towards the main entrance and straight towards the student reception.

"Hello. How may I help you" The woman sitting at the desk asked, smiling up at me.

"Hi, my name is Allison Paige. I'm a new student here" I smiled

"Oh yes, of course. just hold on a minute" She said backing away rummaging through the cabinets.

"Oh, here it is" She cheers handing me my schedule. I thank her before walking off, in search of the numbered room. Nobody glanced in my direction being too busy in their own discussions.

"Excuse me" I tapped a nearby person. He mumbled a 'what?' over his shoulder, not bothering to turn around.

"That is extremely rude." I say waiting for him to turn around. He did.

"What do you want?" He leans back against the wall, arms folded across his chest.

"Could you please direct me to this room" I say pointing down at the paper. He snatches the paper out of my hand and shoves it back towards me a second later.

"You're completely off route. Go back outside, turn left and go straight down. You're in the second campus." He turned around once again. 

"Thank you for your help."

I stare at his back for a second waiting for him to reply, when he didn't I started walking away, not forgetting to mutter a 'thanks' over my shoulder. From the day one I had always been taught 'how to be a good princess'. How to sit. How to talk. How to eat. Etiquettes. How to dress. How not to act. It had been printed into my brain at a very young age and to stop doing it all suddenly is a difficult task.

Walking back outside, I followed the direction giving to me. Half an hour later, I still came up with nothing. Humiliated I walk back into the building I was in before. When I saw a professor walk past, I quickly stopped him.

"Excuse me Sir, could you please direct me to this room." He politely smiled giving me the directions. 

"Thank you" I called over my shoulder rushing to my room. I knock on the door waiting for the 'come in' before walking inside.

"Sorry, to inte-"

"Just sit down" The professor said. I nodded sitting down in the first empty seat I saw. I removed my notebook from my bag beginning to take notes.

"I see you made it" A voice said from my right. 

"Yes, I did" I turned back towards the front.

"I'm Noah" He nods introducing himself.

"Allison" I extend my hand. He chuckles pushing it away. I frown but don't say anything. I continue making notes not talking to him for the rest of the time. That morning I had another lecture and one other in the afternoon. After that I was free. I headed to my car starting it, planning to make my way to McDonalds' but was stopped by a knock on the passenger window.

"Can I help you?" I asked rolling it down. 

"I want you to take me somewhere" Noah said sitting down.

"You want me to take you somewhere?" I asked appalled by his manners.

"That's what I just said" He rolled his eyes.

"Could you please step out of the car" I ask politely.

"Where are you going?" He asked ignoring my previous words.

"McDonalds'"

"Cool. I'm coming with" He settles down wearing his seatbelt. I sigh starting the engine not bother to start a futile argument with Noah.

I was looking for a friend. Instead I met Noah.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Hey Homiesss. First of, I know this is short but it's because Wattpad decided to delete half the chapter and I couldn't be bothered writing it all out again. Anyway please read my other books and don't forget to...

Vote.

comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me}