T W E N T Y - T W O | Where Are You?

{Pic of Noah. Not Edited}

Song: Naked

Artist (s): James Arthur

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I blinked back the thunderstorms swarming my mind, fighting hard to open my eyes, my disjointed haze receding to the point, where I could make sense of the world around me. Though the edges of my vision flickered and danced, the centre coalesced into a graffiti-splattered garage, all twisted metal and spare parts. I felt the sensation of falling back into the darkness again . At least that what it seemed like, it might have just been my brain registering the blurriness of fast motion. Then my sight came back-I could see the concrete ground in front of my face -I was lying prone on the ground - but still couldn't move. 

How long was I out for?

I groaned, turning to lay on my back while trying to get the throbbing of my head under control. I couldn't even remember what had happened. I was at Davids house and some men attacked us. Us. I frantically sat up, not ready for the wave of dizziness that hit me straight after. My hands automatically gripped my head, trying not to lose consciousness again. Lucy. Where was Lucy. My eyes scanned the dimly lit area as well as they could, but there was no sign of Lucy.

Oh God, I hope they didn't...

My thoughts were cut off short when the door suddenly slammed open, the sound resonating the small room. My eyes immediately, due to the sudden exposure of light. I slowly began opening my eyes, squinting at the person in front of me.

"Lucy?" I gasped. 

"Lucy, thank God. You're okay." I sighed, a piece of weight had been lifted off my shoulders. She wasn't hurt. She was...okay? How was she here? How did she look so...fine?

"Lucy?" I whispered doubt filling my voice. Lucy clicked her tongue, walking up to me. 

"You are so naive, little girl" she laughed wrapping her hand around my hair, yanking it back, making me hiss in pain. 

"Are they making you do this? They are, aren't they?" I whispered just in case anyone was listening. 

"You really are dumb, aren't you? These guys work for me" I started at her trying to comprehend what was happening. Lucy kidnapped me? 

"Why?" was all I could ask.

"Because I fucking hate you." She squeezed my cheeks making me look up at her. "I hate you so much." She let go of me harshly, letting my head hit the wall behind me.

"You're the reason, David and I couldn't have kids. David spent so much time the royal-fucking-family that he didn't have any time left for me. Any time for a family." She screamed.

"That's a lie, and you know it. The reason you didn't have kids is because David knew that they would be in constant danger." I explained trying to calm her down.

"Danger? Yeah, because of you!" She screamed some names and two men ran in, heading straight towards me. 

"Follow me" Lucy led the way and the two men carried me behind her. We entered another room just down the hall; it was mostly except a barrel that was placed in the middle. As we got closer, I realised it was filled with water. 

"It's about time, I get to do things my way" she laughed dragging me closer to the barrel. "Have fun" she whispered before she dunked my head into the water. I shut my eyes trying my hardest to not breathe, but it was getting harder by the second. Just as I was slipping away, Lucy pulled back up.

I gasped in all the air my lungs could receive, harshly coughing. This was only a few seconds before my head was dunked back into the water and all I could hear was Lucy's sick laugh. This process continued for I don't know how long, before Lucy dragged me back to the place I woke up, dumping my body on the ground, locking the door after she left. My chest hurt. My throat hurt. My nose hurt. My eyes hurt. My head hurt. Everything hurt.

Everything that Lucy and I had been through was a lie. Everything. I saw her as a second mother but all she ever did was hate me. How could she? I blinked back my tears, not wanting to waste them on her, but it was useless. They flowed freely down my cheeks as I still struggled to catch my breath. I tried to calm my racing mind down, and instead tried to regain my energy by sleeping it off. But I couldn't. Not because I didn't want to. But, because I wasn't allowed to. The man that had dragged me to get dunked was stationed in my room to make sure I didn't get a wink on sleep, and if I did he was to shoot me according to Lucy. 

I nearly fell asleep at least four times that night, and I was startled each time by a kick to the stomach or a blow to the head. At this point my eyes stung like hell, and my stomach was tight due to the lack of food. 

Noah. Where are you?

***************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Sorry for the wait, but you'll have to bear with me. I was in a accident a a few days ago. A quite serious one, where the front of the car has been completely destroyed, so I'm currently on bed rest. Thank you for understanding. Don't forget to...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me