"Sang Sorenson," I murmur, bring my hand up to push some hair out of her face only to cup her rosy cheek in my hand after.

She giggles. "Yes?"

Gabriel is still ranting but from the corner of my eye i see him standing over his, camera to face. He's taking pictures. Good. i want him to capture the moment i give this girl my heart.

She stole it moments ago with that smile.

Not even a minute later, i'm about to give over my heart completely, entirely, wholly with a quiet promise of unconditional love for eternity.

Her hand trails from around my neck and down my chest, resting it over my heart. My heart beats are scattered, jumping every other beat and i know she feels it on her hand.

I don't waste anymore time. I lower my lips to hers, pressing mine against her sweet, soft ones. It's just a small press, a small peck, a small taste of her as I silently hand over my heart. Later, i'll kiss her again and it'll be so different to this. So so different.

I pull away, but not before pressing my lips to hers one more time. She looks at me through her lashes and smiles. "It's worth the trouble we'll be in."

I throw my head back and let out a loud laugh that bounces and echoes of the trees.

North

I push my bike towards the little set thing Gabe has going on as Brandon shuts down the garage door behind me. Once its down, he jogs to catch up with me. "You sure you're good with this?" he asks.

I look over at him quickly and nod my head. "I wouldn't be doing it if I weren't."

"It's a pretty awesome idea."

I nod my head, agreeing with him. Silas' idea is fucking magic and I can't wait to see how this plays out. We're about to switch up this photoshoot just a little bit. Before me and Brandon left the house, we heard the other guys talking about how they can switch it up with their own small twist. Even those who have already had their photos taken want to do it again to make it their own.

Silas' twist was to go into the pool.

My twist was to involve my bike.

Brandon's twist is the same as mine. He asked if he could use my bike and I had a agreed with a grunt and nod of my head. I made him promise not to hurt my black shiny beauty otherwise he would be the one fixing it back up. He laughed and then told me he knew how to look after a bike. Of course, I know this but it didn't stop me from saying it.

The white backdrop comes into view and i shake my head. "I'm not putting my bike on there," i tell Brandon. "The backdrop it boring as fuck."

He laughs. "I agree." Raising his hand, he points over to some trees. "How about over there? The view will be a great backdrop."

"Sound's good to me." I push the bike over, smiling when Sang's laughter reaches my ears. It's the best sound i've ever heard. It also does funny shit to my heart that i'm getting addicted to hearing every single day.

I park the bike up and drop the stand, making sure it doesn't fall before I let it go. Brandon chucks my leather jacket at me and I catch it, laying it over the bike as I remove my black t-shirt. Dropping my tee to the ground, i pick up the jacket and shrug it on. "What are you going to wear?" I ask.

He smirks, removes his t-shirt and then puts on a pair of sunglasses. I shake my head. His idea is just as ridiculous as mine. But then again, with Sang in these pictures, no one will be looking at us.

Capturing Them On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara