Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter TwentyFour
Dr Green

Sang keeps up with my quick, long strides as we make our way towards the parking lot. Although Nathan has confirmed I don't have a tail, out of habit my eyes search my surroundings, the lip of the baseball cap keeping my eyes shadowed so it looks like I'm just looking ahead. I feel like North if I'm honest; this grouchy act I'm putting on is so not me, but sometimes you have to do what you've got to do, and getting Sang as far away as possible is what's important right now.

I didn't even know she was here until Kota sent out a panic text with a screen shot of his and Sang's very brief conversation. How she noticed the tails I'm not sure, but I'm sure we'll find out. That will only mean us having to explain why we was at the mall to begin with.

The plan to get Sang safely away was thrown into action quickly. Where Gabriel got the pink tracksuit set Sang is wearing; I don't know, but I'm proud of him for having something like this with him. Who knew it would be needed? When the text from Kota came through, I was the only one that didn't have a tail on them. I managed to lose mine back at the pharmacy I went to, pretending to need a one on one consultation. Lucky for us, the guy that works in the pharmacy is Academy and showed me out back into the mall the 'Staff Only' way, helping me lose my tail super quick.

I then had to find Sang. Kota texted me the location and when I laid my eyes on her, I knew the only way to get her out of sight was to be quick. So I dragged her into the bathroom. It wasn't my smartest idea, especially with the way she panicked and went into self defence mode right in my arms, but I didn't have much of a choice. When she realised it was me, the relief that came over her made me relax my shoulders and wonder how this beautiful girl came into my life.

Then there was the words we exchanged in the bathroom stall. Each word had been on repeat in my head since the moment she said them and up to now. I'm sure I'll lay in bed tonight just thinking about them, thinking of how close we got through the exchange. I was millimetres away from kissing her, and damn, I wanted that kiss. I wanted it so bad even though I knew I shouldn't, because, technically, she is my student.

Stupid school rules.

When Gabriel came in, I thought it would be the perfect distraction. Hell, I was wrong. I didn't think about Sang changing in front of me. Even though I tried to be a gentleman and not peek, I couldn't help it, and my raging hormones had me looking from the corner of my eye, seeing the lace panties she's wearing sitting perfectly on her round ass. And what an ass it is. Hello instant hard on.

Then there was the bra that didn't match with the panties and it made me smile. She wasn't like those other girls that wore matching sets, and I liked it. Really fucking liked it.

Nothing was better though, then lifting her up and having her wrap those wonderful legs around my waist. I didn't have to do that, I know I didn't, but damn, I wanted to. I wanted to feel her as close to me as I possibly could with clothes on. And I did, I really did.

I shake my thoughts away as we reach the exit of the mall. I can think about the sensations she sent flying through me later, while I'm in bed alone. But for now, I need to focus.

I push open the door and hold it open for Sang. She thanks me with a beautiful curve of her lips, causing my heart to do this weird flipping thing in my chest. I love the sensation. Holding her hand tightly in mine, I weave us through the cars and towards parking lot 'C' where a mustang awaits thanks to Brandon, who's a part of another family in the Academy.

I unlock the car and open the door. Sang climbs into the passenger seat. Closing the door, I round the car, my eyes doing a final check of my surroundings before jumping in. I start it up, revving the engine for just a second, feeling the purr right down to my bones before peeling out of the parking space, and heading for the exit.

Once on the highway, I finally take a deep breath. Removing the hat from my head, I chuck it into the backseat before running a hand through my curls. I look over at Sang for a second, seeing that she's removed the glasses and has let her hair loose from the hair tie. She looks beautiful, like always. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah," she whispers. "I'm just not completely sure what happened and why it happened, that's all."

I grit my teeth to stop myself from explaining. It's not because I don't want to, because I do. It's just something me and my brothers need to do with her as a family. Besides, nine mouths are better than one, and between the nine of us we'd be able to get what she can know out between us all.

I continue down the highway and let the silence consume us, both of us getting lost in our thoughts. My phone ringing cuts through the silence and I put it on speaker before setting it on the dash. "Doctor Green." I use my usual greeting.

"North and Gabriel have made it out of the mall. Kota, myself, and Victor are heading for Victor's car now. Luke and Nathan are still with Mr B trying to lose their tail," Silas says. "You guys safe?"

I look over at Sang briefly and find her eyes focused on my phone. "Yeah, we're good. Still meeting at Sargent Jasper?"

"Yes. Axel and Marc are expecting you."

"See you in a bit." I end the call and exit the highway, heading for Sargent Jasper.

"What's the Sargent Jasper?" Sang asks. "And who are Axel and Marc?"

I chew on my lip, really wanting a piece of apple pie right now. Apple pie always makes things better, and Sang; she makes me feel better. "The Sargent Jasper is a building on the other side of town. Axel and Marc are...another family. We're good friends."

"When you say another family, do you mean like the one you and the others have created?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, that's exactly how I mean it."

She doesn't say anything more, and I don't expect her too. The rest of the drive is quiet and when I park the mustang in the reserved spaces for the Toma's, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

I get out of the car and quickly round it, opening Sang's door for her. Taking her hand in mine, I lead her inside. I nod my head to the receptionist as we go by and head straight to the elevator. The doors open and I press the button to take me to the right floor.

As the elevator starts going up, I feel the need to warn Sang about the Toma team and their relationship with their bird. "Sang, there's something you should know about Axel, Marc, and their brothers."

Her big, green eyes look up and straight into mine. "What?"

"They have a, um, a girlfriend," I tell her as a ping sounds in the elevator, the doors opening a second later. "And I mean just one girlfriend."

She frowns, her free hand raising to her lips and pressing down onto the bottom one. "I'm not sure I'm following."

We come to a stop outside of Axel's apartment door. I don't knock to announce our arrival, I'm sure they know we're here, but I need to explain this to her, for her to keep an open mind. Not just about them, but about a possible future, our future. "They have a girlfriend, that they share," I pause, "between the five of them." Her face suddenly comes over with understanding. "They fell in love with her, and well, she fell in love with them, all of them."

"Oh," she whispers, her mouth forming the perfect 'O' on her lips with her word. Before she can say anything more, the door swings open and a big tattooed Russian stands in the door way. Holding a gun.

Damn. I want to kill him.

A/N: So, this is the last chapter until next week. I promised myself I would keep these and post a chapter every few days but I couldn't help myself. Updates for this story will be once weekly, every Monday or Tuesday. Thank you for all the votes and the comments - I read every single one!