Chapter Sixty Eight

A/N: Raven and Corey POV's. They will think of each other sexually. This is your warning.

Capturing Them
Chapter Sixty Eight

Corey

Once we make it back to the cabin, Gabe is giving Sang and me instructions. He has us go and stand in front and on top of two white sheets; one is hanging from branches of the tree and the other is laying on the ground. Once we're standing there, Gabriel comes over and takes the camera from Sang's hand, hooking the strap over his neck before fiddling with her hair and then pulling something from his pocket, holding it out to her.

I smile when I see her brows drop down into a frown, her nose scrunching up just a little. She's looks so damn adorable when she does. "My glasses?" I hear Sang ask and watch as she takes the black framed glasses from his hand and puts them on. It's like seeing a whole new Sang; the black frames making her green eyes look brighter, pale skin paler, and the light pink tint to her cheeks look brighter.

"Yes," Gabriel murmurs. "We'll get some with them on and with them off. They're apart of you and who you are."

Sang smiles, making my heart slip in my chest, and gives Gabriel a kiss on the cheek before turning towards me. "Ready?" She asks and I nod my head, taking her hand and together we face Gabriel, waiting for the first instructions. The only person who is outside with us is Raven, and I send him a quick wink which he returns.

"Okay, so what we'll do is get some standing up first. Then we'll switch it up by sitting or lying down." Gabriel pauses, pursing his lips as his eyes dart between Sang and me. "Throw in a kiss or two, yeah? We want these to start from innocent, move to playful, and then to sexy."

I look at Sang and together, we both blush. Different image ideas pop into my head and before we know it, I have Sang standing in front of me, both of our fronts facing each other. "Wait," I say, turning my head to Gabriel, "Do we need to look at the camera?"

"No, just do what feels natural."

I nod my head and together, we dive into the photo shoot this beautiful girl requested. I do what feels natural, starting innocent. We hold hands, look into each others eyes, and smile. I go playful by wrapping my arms around her shoulders and nuzzling her neck, making her laugh. She jumps onto my back and nuzzles my neck, making me grin when I feel her lips press into my flesh.

Gabe stands there, snapping picture after picture. As we move from innocent to playful, I start enjoying it more and more. Gabriel would sometimes stop us, giving us ideas or suggestions but otherwise, leaves us to it. We kiss cheeks, we make faces, and slowly, we start moving into sexy mode. The closer we get, the more my heart starts to pound in my chest.

A few times, I see Raven watching us with soft eyes and a tilt of his lips, content with what's going on in front of him, and it makes joy and happiness spread through me like a blazing fire with space to spread and move.

Gabriel nods his head at me when I look at him, indicating it's time for sexy. I reach for Sang's hips and easily pick her up, her legs coming up to wind around my waist, her core pressing into my belly button. Like this, she's a little taller then me and I'm the one having to look up at her. My blue eyes lock onto her green ones and she smiles.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask her, my voice low.

She shakes her head and my hands travel from her hips to the silky smooth skin of her thighs. Her lips part and the blood starts pumping and boiling through my veins. My heartbeat accelerates, almost pumping out of my chest. I tuck some hair behind her ear, my thumb stroking softly over the skin of her cheek, slightly flushed. "You're beautiful and I really want to kiss you."