Chapter Sixty Nine

Capturing Them
Chapter Sixty Nine
Luke

There comes a time in your life when you need to just sit back and observe. In my case, I day dream of possibilities; what the future could hold, what decisions and choice could lead me to where my daydreams take me.

However, in a situation like this I can't be the young, child-ish, semi-mature seventeen year old that eats too much candy, hates wearing boxer briefs and loves to play pranks on the people I love most...especially North. I have to push my day dreaming aside, and my child-like ways and focus on what is in front of me, what's happening and what isn't.

That's the thing though.

Everything is happening, right in front of ours eyes.

We all see it, we all feel it. And I don't think any of us are in a hurry to face what is happening. Not because we don't want too, but because we're all happy enough to just let it happen.

To let each and every single one of us fall in love with her and for her to love us back in return.

She's like the middle piece of a puzzle, the heart, the part that completes the picture. She slots into the centre of us perfectly. She's the missing piece we've been looking for, not just as a whole, but as individuals too.

I make my way outside, feet bare, jeans loose around my hips and my shirt completely unbuttoned to reveal my chest and stomach. My eyes immediately go to Raven and Sang, watching the way his lips are hovering just above hers, her eyes closed while his are open, staring down at her like she's his next meal.

I come to a stop at Corey's side, both of us standing just behind Gabriel as he snaps away with Sang's camera.

"I didn't realise how much fun this would actually be," Corey murmurs, his voice low. "She's a natural."

I hear Raven's growl from where I stand before he lowers his mouth to hers and takes her lips in a hard kiss. I should feel jealous, especially knowing that those lips have been on mine too, but I can't be. I know she's safe with Raven, I know he'll treat her right, respect her and...love her.

That doesn't just apply to Raven...it applies to all of them, to all of us. The ones I have always called brothers and to the ones that I've started calling brothers. Everything seems to be happening so fast, yet slow at the same time. And honestly, I don't want to slow whatever is happening down.

I want this...whatever this is.

"She sure is," I finally say back to Corey.

Gabriel lowers his camera. "Right, I'm done. Trouble, you did perfect," he says with a grin.

"What about me?" Raven asks after breaking his kiss with Sang, keeping an arm around her waist. Her cheeks are tinted pink and her eyes are wide with many emotions flashing across them. When she notices me standing at Corey's side, she smiles and it makes my heart hiccup in my chest.

"Yeah, you did fucking good too," Gabriel grumbles. He turns to look at me and rolls his eyes, earning a laugh from Corey. "Such a big fucking ego he has."

"You're right there," Corey grins, watching as Raven leads Sang over to us. "But he's also a massive softy."

Both myself and Gabriel bellow out a laugh at that one. Corey shakes his head and I watch as both he and Raven press a kiss to Sang's cheeks before going inside. Sang's green eyes focus on me and she smiles brightly. "Are you ready?"