Marrige?

"Mary you!?" I sat hastily and hissed out in pain as my back protested heavily.

"Not now obviously love, your still 16 and I dont even know if that's legal" he laughed quietly and frowned as he helped me lay down at my stomach.

One week later

Slowly I was back on my feet.
Blake hasn't left my side once. He even insisted on following me to the bathroom. But I drove the line there.

Blake was blowing soft air on my neck as I pressed my back a Little further to him. He was careful to not put on that much of a pressure on it.
A meeting was held as the pack members was sprawled out in the living room listening intensity on Ryan.

"It has come to my Knowledge that a few of you would like to train more" Ryan said and looked over at the teenage boys in the far end nodding.

"Me and your alpha as discussed it. And thinks its a great idea. The rouges are becoming more and more by the seconds and we need a stronger defiance" Ryan contained.

"I will start your training along with Ryan after the meeting and see what we need to work more with" Blake said with his fingers stroking my hand.

" Can I come?" I asked quietly and looked up at Blake who had hes eyes Already set on me.

"Of course" he said and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

After the meeting was done Ryan, Blake and me along with 8 teenagers was heading to an open field on the territory

Blake had his arm wrapped along my lower back, steadying me as I tripped behind them.

"Are you sure you dont want me to take you home?" Blake asked as my feet now touched soft grass instead of small rocks.

"For the eleventh time, I'm fine I'm just going to watch" I said with a smile on my lips, Blake just muttered fine and stopped a few feet away from the others.

"Sit hear and if you feel ill or lightheaded or to much pain just.." He started but I caught him off

"I know I will tell you immediately" I said and laughed.

Blake planted me softly on the grass, making sure I was comfortable and then jogging off to the others which was waiting for Blake to arrive.

I stiffen slightly as I felt a hand on my shoulder put quickly as it came breathed out a sighed of relief as Toby, the newest member who was only 14 sat down beside me.

"You scared me" I said and laughed a little.

"Yeah sorry for that" he laughed along and placed his legs out stretched before him.

"Your not going to train?" I asked him.

"No, you have to be turning 16 to learn how to fight etc" he sighed.

"Oh" was all i said and right after Blake's echoing voice boomed before me.

"Fighting isn't just about strength, its about intelligente"

Its super Short i know but i promised u a new chapter. Part two is on the making. So sorry for the wait. But I'm so happy that people still commenting and reading in.