Have you heard the news?

(Third person's pov)

Lizette had walked up to her room, without being notice from her parents as they sat and drank in the kitchen laughing at nothing and everything coming through their mouth.

She sat on her bed now crashing dawn. She didn't tough she would come to this point but there wasn't any emotion in her eyes. No tears, no laugh not even a sight come from her. Had she loosen her mind?

Werewolf's, they didn't exist. But they did exist.

Mates and Alpha's even Luna's and packs. They all exist and she was now a part of the crazy story being written by herself.

"What I'm about to show you will turn you whole world upside down, you will never be the same. But you're too deep involved now"

He had warned her and she trusted him.

Still sitting in her room, unnoticed she decided to take a shower were she could think without being interrupted.

Taking off all of her cloths, her black skinny panties with lace on and a black matching bra she striped it off and then her cloths was off as well.

Warm water was splashing on her, she open her mouth and felt the warm water running down her round full and pink lips, she gasped as the warm water keep running down her body making her cold body shiver of pleasure from the hot stemming water, down her breast towards her legs and down her feet. She spit out water that was left in her mouth and putted her hands against her Mabel white bathroom wall, her head hang low while the water kept on running down. Her hands was pressed up against the wall with thoughts everywhere.

"What I'm a going to do" she whispered and almost sank down to the floor.

She felt trapped, she could breathe but was trapped.

She couldn't think, but she still though of everything.

Her body wanted Blake, even thinking about his touch made her moan while biting her lip. All she knew before was all gone, she is a new person, and she can feel it.

Maybe she didn't liked it but this was fate. Blake was her fate and you can't escape fate.

You can fight it, but you can't escape it.

                                                              ***

(Lizette point of view)

I don't know how long I was in the shower but after the warm water turned cold I decided to step out and dress myself in a cozy grey pants with a white Tank Top. I putted my wet hair in a bun and walked out from my bathroom to be greeted by coldness stemming into my room, I shivered and turned my rudiment higher and higher until I could feel the warm blowing in my face.

"Lizzy pumpkin is t-that –yyouuu?" my dad's voice said slurry and unclear.

"Yeah I'm here" I answered crossing my fingers that he wouldn't come up here and talk.

"w-w-why didn't you sa I mean sayyyy anything" he said turning the say into a song.

"Come down stairs dinner's ready" mom said from downstairs and I closed my eyes in a brief second to calm my nerves dawn. I pinched my nose and walked down stairs to meet my parents with a smell off mashed potatoes and biff. I took my plate and sat down.

"WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPEN TO YOUR EYE" my mom asked, and laugh pointing at my eye. Laugh?

"I walked into a pillar" I said and then the dinner went as nothing had happen.