Your dead

(Blakes pov)

I saw him. Jasper.

My eyes where glowing in the dark. It was night time. The cold breezing wind dragged my fur forward making my skin crawl at the sent it receives. Lizette.

I could smell her. Her Apple shampoo who smelled just like heaven on earth.

The small pinch off vanilla from her washing sent.

And blood. A lot off it. I closed my eyes and prayed to God it wasn't hers.

Jaspers face was turned towards us. I nodded slightly towards my pack giving permission to change into human form again.

Bones was heard cracking. I stood on two legs slowly breathing in as I took the extra cloths from Ryan's out stretch hand.

"I must say. It did took some time for you to find me Blake" Jasper slightly smirked and took his arms over his chest trying to make himself big as possible.

I cracked my knuckles slowly, I was trying to local Lizettes sense but it was weak.

"I'm flattered that you come so far visiting an old friend like me" he said.

"Oh don't flatter yourself Jasper. You will have good amount of time flattering me in your grave as I do you a favor by killing you fast" I hissed under my breath. If I could I would have knock down everyone one off them by this time and take what's mine and leave.

But as he stood there with his smirk high in the sky. I didn't just wanted to see him dead. I wanted to see him behind torture. Begging me for mercy. Having him cry under my Dominance as I press my fingers into his heart. He and his men was just by the door blocking me from coming inside. And I know it would take force by stepping another step forward.

"It's kind off cute how you think you can kill me. Remember who as your precious little mate looked down" he said. All off his playfulness gone.

"What happen to you? You use to be just like me. Carefree. Emotionless. Selfish. What happen huh? All it took was a plain girl changing it. And killing one off my own. A fight between us. Before all this we use to travel the world together. Explore new cities. Drinking beer until one off us passed out. Riding the bike to school together. Watching MMA games late at night. What happen to you? What happen to my brother"
Jasper said.

I was force to shut my eyes close at the memories came rushing trough me.

"We may share the same blood. Have the same mother and father. Have the same blood line before us. We may have acted like brothers maybe even as friends before.
But you loose your worthy off being my brother, my friend, my equal when you killed our father" I spitted. My hands turned into fist as I felt my wolf coming up to the surface.

"HE DESERVED IT" he screamed making everybody but me flinch.

"Just like you deserve to rot in hell" I spitted hatefully.

"I loved you As a brother Jasper. But that's the fucking problem. You don't act like one. Who's brother kills his own father? Your psychotic Jasper. You need help" I said and flashed a small smirk seeing him flinch at my words. I watched as he closed his eyes. Breathing in slowly.

"You want your mate back?" Come and take her" he hissed and flung up his arm showing his teeth as he smiled.

"You want to feel her body again? Against your skin? You want to hear her heartbeat late at night? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR COME AND TAKE HER BROTHER" Jasper screamed and that's when the glass tipped over.