Baby I'm Coming

I could feel her.

We where close.

For four days my baby as been away from me. Without touching her. Without smelling her sent.

Without seeing her smile and tears my mind had gone wild.

It was so hard to stay focus on finding her when all I really wanted to do was tearing Jaspers head off.

But first I need to take Liz to somewhere safe.

With the luck in our hands Jaspers phone had been on him the whole time.

I Don't know how many they are. If they are two, twenty or Thirty.

But my men was smarter, stronger, faster. And with my mate now found I won't let anything happen to her.

Again.

We stayed hided a few blocks down the Road from his hide place.
It has been a day travel from our pack to here. We stopped to eat and drink but other than that we ran.

And with the familiar sent off my mate now filling my nose trails I couldn't help but to crack a small smile.

She was alive. And that is all that matters.

Ryan was looking at me with a small smile.

"We don't know what's waiting for us when we attack. We don't know if she's hurt or in bad shape. We don't know if there are 20 or 40 men inside but the main focus is my mate, your Luna. I don't want her to come in harm ways if she dose I will personally kill you myself. And if. If she's hurt and you found her first I want you to stay in your place keep her safe until I arrive.
Am I making myself clear? Main focus. Her" I said with a hard and Cold voice. I looked all my men in their eyes making sure that they understood.

And with all off their head shaking yes I let out a nervous sighing i turned my attention towards the road where she would be In.

"Baby I'm coming" I whispered to myself as I let out a warrior cry shifting into wolf form and began to sprint in the direction where she was with all off my men behind me panting fast as how much blood would be spilled.

(Lizettes pov)

"Here" Jeff said and handed me a couple off pills along with water.

It has been two days since I have seen Jasper and the others. Only Jeff had brought down food with him or pain killers along with a new bandage.

It also had been two days since he had wiped me. The burn marks was clear as a day. The deep liquid off blood was left in my cuts making it look as badly as it felt.

Jeff said it hadn't change since yesterday, the cuts looked as bad as it was for two days since.

I was laying on my stomach as the other days I had been here. Jeff had left to take care off some stuff up stairs.

My limps was hurting. My whole body was hurting as I tried to stretch out my legs a little. But as soon as the though came my lips screamed in pain as tried to restrain myself into the previously possession.

A soft cry off pain and tiredness came through me as my previously possession was good enough for me to even breath normally.

As much as pain killers I had eaten I though the pain would settle down a bit. But I was wrong as the pain only became worst by day.

I missed him so much.

I haven't though that I could miss someone so much as I miss Blake. It's insane and terrifying at the same time.

All I want is to feel his hands around my body, feel his shooting Words against my ear.

It hurts so bad I couldn't even breathe probably it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. Time after time all I could think of was his face

I wanted to hear him telling me it would be okay. Just this one time.

I was trying my hardest to breath trough the pain.

But it was hard all I could do was try to think of something else anything but the pain so I laid there in a cool dark stinky basement thinking off Blake.

I haven't had a proper shower for four days begin to I to feel dirty and all I wanted was to feel clean again I wanted to wrap a warm cozy towel around myself. Feel my naked and cold body begin to heat up. To hear to drops of water leaving me. Falling against the marble floor.

I would lie if I didn't say I missed my parents. With them being sober I wanted to start a new life.

Everything was fine.

I had Blake and my parents back.

But then he came and took That away from me.

(Blake's pov)

I could hear her little human heart beat. It made my chest pound against my ribs.

I was surprised I was even in my right mind now.

Or maybe I wasn't.

I stopped right outside Jaspers pack house.

I saw the door.

And right before my eyes. Jasper walked out.

IM SO SORRY!!!!! IT HAS BEEN LONG I NOW AND THIS IS SO SHORT.

i freaking promise you I will update to the weekend maybe to updates because this is to short. I hope you will forgive me but my summer job as been busy and my PMDS who is a surer former off PMS but a lot aggressive then PMS. It affect my temper and mood a lot during my period so I hope you understand.

I also wonder if any off you like The Vampire Dairies because I do. And I would like do a TVD images and preference with Stefan Damon Klaus Jeremy Kol Kai and Elijah. Would you like that? Because I'm consider it. Tell me what you think.

Also BLAKE FINALLY FIND JASPER AND LIZ!!!!

I can give you a small hint off what will happen.

- someone close to Blake's pack will die

- someone close to Jaspers pack will die.

-Blake will freak out and go insane. Literary.

-The Big fight everyone has been waiting for will finally came true. And it will be a lot of violence and fights so it you are sensitive with violence I will really recommend for you to jump over that part because I will not go easy on you guys. ;)

Until next time...