Possessive

"Blake come on I want you to take me home to you, can you do that?" I asked with a sweet voice slowly approaching him from behind.

He turned to me, slowly, his hair was a mess. It was hanging from his eyes. He had parted lips and breathe fast. I wanted to drag him out of here but the look in his eyes was telling me to stand still and don't move. And so I did.

Blake cracked his knuckles and turned his head from left to right.

My mom and dad was silence and looked between Blake and me in a question manner.

"What is going on" My mom was the first to break the silence and Blake turned his head towards her.

"Lizette could you and your mom please get out of here, I don't want you to see this" he said in a low tone. And turned his attention back to my dad.

"Who are you?" my dad asked with a slurry voice, he stood up and made his way towards Blake with shaky legs. He almost fell but mom was fast to catch him and placed him back to his seat.

"So you think your man enough when you touched your daughter, you think your man enough to even lay a finger on her. Real man don't touch a women without her consent" Blake hissed with griffin teeth. I saw that he was holding himself back before he would lose his control and turn into his wolf.

"Wh-what are you accusing me off?" my dad shuddered and turned to my mother for support.

My mom stood up and pointed a finger at Blake, she was so small compare to him it was almost ridicules.

"I don't know who you are but you can't just come into my house and start accusing my husband for hitting our daughter, she said she walked into a pillar, end of story" she huffed and dad was now standing beside her said with a hand on her shoulder pushing her behind him.

"Mary your cute and all but let me handle this" my dad said and pushed her even further away.

I stood in my place but when Blake took a step towards my dad I ran and stood between them.

"Calm down" I said and putted my small hand on Blake chest and my other on my dad separating them.

"Don't Liz, I don't think I can keep myself under control much longer, take your mother and go outside. It's not a question" Blake said and looked down at me with angered eyes.

"No, Blake let just go home to you" I pleaded.

I was pushed behind Blake as a growl escaped his chest. My dad had his fist up in the air ready to thru a punch at Blake

But Blake fast faster and stronger. Within a minute Blake had my dad trapped against our kitchen sink and him. Blake was at this point vibrating and more and more growls was heard as Blake looked at my dad with rage. Blake's hands was messed up in my dad's shirt holding him in place between him and the sink. He was so close to my dad's face I could see Blake's sweet dripping down on my dad's forehead.

"You shouldn't have done that" Blake whispered in my dad's face with a growl.

My mom was looking as frighten as I was on them two and was about to go and separate them two but I stopped her and turned her to face me.

"Mom if you go near Blake at this moment you will get hurt" I said and hold into her shoulders.

"Who is this man and what is he doing" my mom asked frighten with tears spilling out.

"He, he is a friend" I said more like a question. My heart flattered at the sight before me.

"Friend?" my mom asked surprised. And looked at me with confused face.