You look like a fish

(Lizettes pov)

When I sat in class I couldn't focus. Well except this morning. What on earth happen? It all happen to fast I couldn't react. I was so much that happen at ones, they said. Sorry. SORRY! For the first time they where sober. But I couldn't help but to think that there was a catch behind this.
I mean how can they turn into parents in one day? They cried. How on earth can they cry they haven't got any feelings. Or? God I don't know this is all so much.
I pushed myself up a bit and made my way towards the Teacher who scramble somethings in the board.
"Is it okay if I, you know. Bathroom" I whispered and the teacher smiled at me so I closed to door behind me.
"Liz wait" a voice said from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Charlotte making her way towards me. "Is everything okay?" She asked concerned. I smiled at her and dragged myself and her into an empty restroom. I faced Charlotte who looked at me confused.
"You can't even guess what happen this morning" I confess to her and smiled even brighter.
"What" she said and smiled at me to.
I told her everything that happen, how they start crying and begging for forgiveness and dad driving me to school. I told her that they where sober for ones.

"What, how? I mean how can they change so fast?" She asked surprised.

"I don't know, I woke up this morning and it was so quite. And then I walked into the kitchen when I saw mom making food and dad reading the newspapers without a beer in his hand. They even said god morning" I said and  remember the morning.

"Well isn't amazing. I have got my parents back" I jump exited when Charlotte didn't said a word after. It looked like she was deep in tough.
"Liz I hate to break it to you now, but Blake is looking for you, and god he's pissed" she said and dragged me out from the restroom without a word. I looked around in the crowded hall and spotted a black haired Blake who looked more then furious. And then I remember. Our deal!

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I HAVE BEEN FOR GOD SAKE LIZ DON'T YOU EVEN DARE DO THAT AGIAN" he screamed when he had approached Me and Charlotte with Ryan and some other boys I though was the 'bodyguards' behind him. All eyes had turned to us and my cheek flushed reed from the attention we where achieving.

"For God sake Liz don't ever do that again" he said and grabbed my hips into him. Pulling me closer to him. I felt how we began to move towards the wall. He had me trapped between him and the wall. He's hot breath was agains my neck in a minute breathing in my Sense for comforting. He's heart was speeding in a hard race making me worried so I placed my hand on his big chest and made small circles. He breathed out and relaxed against my touch.

He's hands was running up and down my spine making my shirt rise up a bit. The touch he gave made me Moan out a  bit off pleasure. His touch was like a warm sun and I wanted to get burn.

"Where, Where where you baby?" He asked after a couple of minute with just us touching.

"My dad gave me a ride" I confess and a smiled ones Again as it creeped it's way towards me.
"He did" Blake asked a little shocked but then smiled.
Smiled? Why was he smiling? He hated my dad.

"So it worked" he said and smiled even brighter than before. It was making me uncomfortable.

"What worked?" I asked a little shocked. Blake was looking at me with bright shining eyes. All the students was gone, I haven't heard the bell ring for class before now, Blake had my full attention.

He just shrugged and went down to my neck again. But I stopped him half way and took his head between my hands making him look down at me.