It dosen't make any sense

"Are you sure?" Charlotte asked me as we where seated in her bed.

I had called Charlotte asking if I could come over for a bit.
She didn't asked any further questions when she heard how upset I was.

"But are you Really sure, like super duper sure?" She asked for the fifth time in a row.

"Yes Char!" I yelled out loud.

"I know what I saw" I said angry

"But it doesn't make any Sense" She yelled just as loud her hands flied to the air and landed with a duns in her lap

"What doesn't make any Sense? That he doesn't want me? That I'm not good enough for him? Because that makes perfectly sense to me" I said and sniffed away the last tears. I have been crying in Charlottes house for about two hours now. Blake have tried to text and call me but every time I have ignored him.

"Don't say that, he really likes you, maybe even love" she said and lay her hand on my knee comforting me.

"Then why would he kiss another girl Charlotte" I said.

"I don't know. Really I don't. For a werewolf all they can think about is their mate. Kissing another and thinking about another isn't really an option for us" she explain. This just brings up even more questions

"Maybe it wasn't his fault. Maybe she kissed him" she then said

"So your saying that she was the one doing it?" I asked confused

"How did she look like?" Charlotte asked.

"She had blond hair, pretty tall, red lips and nails, tight jeans with a shirt and a blue leather jacket" I explain. After a while her mind put one and one together.

"oh. My. Liz this is perfect" she explain exited.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"That bitch is One of Blake's one night stand a few years ago. She has been obsessed off him Seen's then. She moved to Oregon but came back for a year back looking for her mate. But she stills pops up to places Blake is at" she said and shakes my shoulders

"He didn't do anything. It was her. She kissed him. And when you saw Blake's hands on her hips he was pushing her away" she ended.

"Well it makes sense" I said nodding.

"Of course It dose. Blake is crazy about you he would never hurt you Liz" she said and smiled at me. I couldn't help but to smile at her, I'm so glad I have a friend like her.

"Well why are you still sitting here you fucking loser go and get your man back" she said and pushed me of her bed.

She dragged me behind her and helped me with my jacket and shoes.

And then slammed the door in my face doing a wicked smirk.

I shocked my head slowly, smiling slightly to myself.

If Charlotte said was true, then I wanted to here Blake say it to me.

I picked up my phone and called a number I know would do me a favor.

" a few minutes later "

I heard a car slowly pulling up to me
Without looking back I know who it was.

"What's up my man" I said and slapped his arm playfully when I say myself in the car.

"Why I'm I here at 9pm when I could be in bed watching PLL" he said tiredly