Alpha?

The world seem so small up here.

Her roof, so high but small.

The sun was about to go down,  yellow, orange and pink color was in full view. She sat with her knees against her chest, her black t-shirt with almost too small shorts in grey colors, it was almost too cold for her skin and it raised goose bumps over and over again on her body when the wind was singing to her. She sat on her own, she had to sneak out from her bedroom window to come up here, the clock was past ten and the dinner was over.

Her dad, a 45 year old truck driver married with a 40 year old women and together created a 16 year old daughter named Lizette after her grandmother, also known as her I'm telling you about.

She often sat here, thinking about nothing and everything. Thinking how her life turned to this mess. Her parents was very happy drinkers, don't get her wrong they were amazing and supporting but the alcohol got in the way of this family. That's why she needed an escape from them, when her dad and mom sat in the living room listening to loud music and drinking their heads of. The strong liquid that burned so good was their most precious thing in the world.

So when she heard the fridge open and dad yelling "sweetie time for some relaxing" to her mom she knew it was time for her to go somewhere where she couldn't hear the voices of an drunk man yelling at her mom how pretty she is when she's dancing at the table with Elvis voice drunk out of their mind.

She is a 16 year old girl with a fake smile in school, sitting on the roof to midnight every single day to avoid her parents. Her parents who work at day and drinks alcohol at night.

But that night wasn't like every other night she had spent there, on the roof. This night was to quite, there was no music playing in the back of her mind or her parents voices in hear sight.

But then she heard it, footsteps coming, she began the panic.

She had never seen her parents drunk or wanted to do so. So when the footsteps became louder and a hard knock was heard in her room she ran to her window and slide in to her purple and green room with too many band posters on the wall and landed with light feat on the carpet. The hard knock she had heard was still there but she couldn't move, her feat was like bricks, she didn't trust her body right know so she tried her voice.

"What do you want?" she asked the man or woman behind the door.

"Open the door pumpkin" her dads voice rang in her ears a little slurry but still so she could understand his words.

"Why?" she asked then with a shaky voice.

"I want to see you" her father said. Still slurry.

"I'm tired dad, can we talk tomorrow?" she asked hopeful and crossed her finger praying a prayer to god for support.

"Open now" he said with a dominate voice that made her body shiver of fear.

She had to obey him, she had to take her legs to the door and then force her arms to unlock her door she had as a protection from him. Until now will say.

Her shaky legs begin to move towards the door. A couple of meters left but she could still hear her dad's breath, hers was louder and shakier though.

She unlocked the door after a couple of second to steady her breath, don't show fear she kept on saying like a prayer.

Her dad's drunk eyes where now facing her in full view his red but still watering eyes were burning holes in her own brown ones.

"Took you long enough" he said with an alcoholic smell in his breath, she was force to turn away and suck in a breath to not puke in front of him.