Don't Fucking Touch Me

It's so dark, cold. Lonely.

It had been two hours seen Jasper had putted me in the basement with chains dangling around me.

My legs where growing tired, I had been sitting their for two hours striate.

I was tried to say at least. I couldn't feel my arms. It felt like needles sticking and sticking over again on my body. I hadn't got any feeling left in them.

It was dropping water somewhere from the corner on my left. It was making me go Slowly insane from the lack of noise other than that.

No voices or footsteps was heard. It felt like they had left me here. Until...

I heard a cracking noise from the door above me.

"Wakey wakey Lizette" an evil voice said. I could hear the smirk in his voice even if I couldn't see it.

Jasper.

"Let these fucking chains off me you Bastard" I said calmly. I wasn't trying to keep my voice down. But the tiredness had it influence on me.

"I have food" he said. And maybe that was the most beautiful and amazing thing he had said the time I had been with him.

He grabbed my wrist and loosed the chains around them.
I whimpered from the lack off blood circulation.

My arms fall to my side. To tired to holed them up any longer.

Jasper sat across from me with a plate off smashed potatoes, a stake and some carrots on the side. With a big glass of water.

I didn't second though about grabbing it right away from him and digging in.

I didn't cut the stake as I eat it with a full spoon off potatoes. I moaned off pleasure as it melt together perfectly in my mouth. I slowly drank the water down and without minutes I had eaten the plate full down and the water to.

"You eat like a pig" Jasper then said and shrunk back with a frown in his face.

"Try to not eat for two days striate and then eat like a fucking queen" I yelled back.

"Watch it" he growled and grabbed the empty plate along with the water soon after leaving me again in the dark.

But it wasn't long before light was shining through the door again. I heard the familiar crack off the door opening and by habit shrunk down in the wall.

Lucky me my hands was now free. But my ankles was still in chains making it impossible for me to move.

"And you must be Lizette" a dark voice said.

As dark as it was I know it wasn't Jaspers voice, or jeffs. This was lighter then theirs. But it sounded eviler and I shivered as what may come next.

"I have heard so much about you" he said and crunched down into my level making it more easier from me to see him.

He was old. Maybe in his early fifties. Grey hair speaking out.

Crocked face with an evil smile on his lips.

"Such a young beauty" he breathed in my face and I almost puked.

"Get away from me" I said and pushed him away from me with my free hands now, with the new power from the food and water I had received I pushed him to the floor making him groan in pain from the hitting the cement.

"You bitch" he spitted towards me, he lunged forward making me crunch back towards the wall, my braveness vanished in the air.

"Slap"