She don't deserve this.

(RING RING RING)
I slammed my hand on the ringing devise, I slowly say up and rubbed my eyes. It was 7am and school was starting in an hour and a half.
I had remember that Blake was driving me their every day and back now.

I heard footsteps down stairs and slammed my head back agains the pillow. Fuck they are awake. And I remember very well what they did. Oh gosh I remember.

I jumped down from my bed and took the first outfit from my clothes I saw. Witch was black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. I brushed my hair and walked down stairs starring at my mom in the kitchen cooking bacon for dad.
"Morning" they said and smiled.
"No I'm just going to go to school earlier" i said and grabbed a banana in my hand while the other one was sourcing for Blake's number.
"wait what" I said and turned back around.
"We said good morning" they said again and Looked at me with curious eyes.

"I don't want anything" I said slowly and looked between them to. Dad was Nagging on some bacon while mom was pouring up some juice.

"Want some sweetie?" Mom asked and poured another glass.
I looked at my dad again and back at mom. I looked at my mom and back at dad.
"What the fuck is going on" I asked and took the orange juice from my mom hands and sipped on it.
"Nothing is going on, want some bacon?" dad asked and forced the plate over to me. I looked at the plate in horror. What is going on?

"You want me to drive you to school?" My dad suddenly asked.

"I...I don't... What?" I asked and blinked at them.

"I said. You want a ride to school today?" Dad asked again and took his keys in his hands while looking at me for an answer.

"Ring ring" my phone rang slowly, I looked at my mom and dad carefully while I holed my phone in my hand. My hands was sweating and I couldn't answered. I let the phone rang until the person hung up.

"You have brown eyes dad" I said slowly and took a step forward.
I placed my hand on top of his cheek. Seeing the exact same color as mine. Brown. He had brown eyes.

"they are not red anymore" I whispered slowly and turned to my mom. I place the exact same hand on her cheek and turned her eyes to me. Blue. Beautiful colors of blue. She had blue eyes.
"Mom you have blue eyes" I said and finally for the first time around my parents. I smiled.

I smiled so big that I tough my mouth was going to break into two.

"Your sober" I said to them. They both looked down at the floor. Looking at the grey panels beneath them.
"I... I don't understand" I said.

For the first time at my sixteen years I saw my parents. They wasn't drunk. They could stand properly without swinging, I saw their eyes. Their colors. I heard their voices. It was music. It was beautiful. It was normal.

"Mom, dad?" I asked at looked at them. They both looked up the same time. Their eyes showed regret. So much regret. I couldn't look at them. My tears was blocking me form it. So much joy and happiness was overloading me. My parents. They were back.

"I'm so sorry" mom outburst and took my hips dragging me towards her. Her arms find my body and she let out a big cry for help.

"Oh god my baby" she sniffed. Her tears was running down my shoulder. But I didn't car her arms was around me.

Dad slumped down at the stool before him and took his head between his hands.