I want my baby back

"I want my baby back" I whisper slowly as I sunk down in my office chair.
I have always been the hard coldly leader, not the soft and cuddly. It wasn't a part of my job. I was raised to be hard. Harsh and Cold. It was in my nature as an Alpha, so to hear the words coming out of my mouth, showing weakness. Breaking down in front off my beta was hard.

I can still remember her sent. It lingers in my sheets, in my sweater. In my mind. And her sent was so beautiful.

It has only been a few hours seen the news about Liz has traveled around the pack.

Everyone know about it now. Everyone know that their Luna was kidnapped. But I couldn't tell them who did it. He's mine to kill.

"Blake I know it's hard, I know what your feeling but..." Ryan said.

"But what? But what Ryan. You can't possibly think off how it feels to have your mate in the hands of a monster. I was the one who was suppose to protect her. I was the one to make sure she was alright. And I have failed her. I have failed myself as an Alpha and a mate. Because know she's gone. And I don't know where the hell she is. I just want my baby back" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the table. My fist was warm and hard as I pressed my hands together into fist. Breathing hardly as i strongly tried to not break down in front off Ryan.

"She isn't gone, we will find her I promise you mate" Ryan said and pressure my shoulder a bit in a soothing matter. But nothing would calm me down until I had Jaspers bloody body in front off me and Lizettes body in my arms. I wouldn't rest until I had her safe in my arms. I wouldn't rest until I know the bastard was buried six feet under ground.

And I will not rest until Jaspers whole pack is down.

"Lets get down to business Ryan, get the men ready it's time. " I smirked and stood up. Slowly going out the door ready to find what belongs to mine.
Hurt her ones I kill you twice.

(Lizettes point of view)
I was currently packing some stuff I had received. It was a changed of planes ones again. We where going to Jaspers pack. It was only an hour away from our currently destination. This house was old and smelled funny, it reminded me off Jeff.

I was packing in an old junky bag. My sleeping cloths and nothing else really.

They said that they didn't want to spoil me. Yeah you heard right.

"Lizette come on we gotta go" Jeff said and grabbed my forearm and my bag in his other hand. Dragging me down towards the car where Jasper sat.

"God Morning Love" Jasper said with a smirk turning towards me as I sat in the backseat.

"Morning" I mumbled and turned my attention somewhere else. I slumped down in my seat. Breathing slowly as we past humanity and severely Trees. We where Passing houses and people going for walks. I know they couldn't see me even if I tried. I know they couldn't hear me even if I screamed.
                             ***
"Wake up Liz" Jaspers voice said waking me up from my sleep.

"We are here" he said and open his own door stepping out and stretches himself.

I sat up and stretched myself. My neck cracked from the hard spot I had slept in. The window had a mark of my cheek from where I had slept on explaining the stiff feeling in my back and neck.

Jasper soon after open my door, grabbing me forcefully ones again and dragged me out. Jeff had taken my bag and was making his way inside a big house.

It was like a community. It was severely houses down the road. Parks. Gardens. Kids running around down the street. But as we made our way to the big house. I know it has to be the pack house.

"And this is where your going to stay love" Jasper said sternly as he pushed me inside the basement. It was dark and cold. It was cement floor and walls. It was nothing inside. No light. Not a bed or a restroom. Not even a pillow or blanket.

"Your in the pack house. Where I stay and my highly sat up pack members at well dose. Someone will check on you every other hour, and please don't try to break the door or something. It won't work love. Your trapped in here. And not even Blake can save you know" he whispered slowly making my eyes shut close as I was hardly trying to keep my tears at bay. I refuse to show weakness towards him.

I sat agains the hard cement floor. It was pitch dark Inside so I couldn't see, but I could hear.

I heard a ruffle of chains near by me. My whole body froze as I felt cold fingers coming up my arms and down my wrist.

"Take it easy their love it's only me, this is for a safety risk only, I know you can be a good girl so don't worry stay still" Jasper whispered into my ear as cold, heavy Chains wrapped agains my ankles and wrist. The chains was against the wall I sat. It was hard to move with them one. I could only move a couple of meters but it was a struggle as I was weak to the lack of food and water.

"And there, all done" Jasper said as he locked the last chain around my ankle. I could see his frame moving towards the door. I wanted to scream. To yell. To cry even cry. But nothing came out of me as Jasper closed the door locking it behind him. Leaving me with only a white shirt on and black sweats, on the Cold cement floor.

I tried to break free. But of course I couldn't. I wasn't a werewolf. I was a week human who wanted to be saved by her Prince Charming.

Where are you Blake? I though as I mentally slammed my head agains the wall screaming at the top of my lungs.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE"

(Third persons pov)

As Lizette sat quietly on the could cement floor. Locked up in the basement of Jaspers House. She couldn't help but to think that this may be the way she will die. Without food and water she will die. But Jasper wouldn't be that cold hearted could he?

Her feet was pressed up against her bum as she tried to warm herself up. Her hands was up over her head as her head hung low to the lack of food.
She was slowly becoming week. And as a final fight she screamed "LET ME OUT OF HERE".

Hello loves. I'm so thankfully for the persons who vote and comment it really inspire me to write more. And I know I update short chapters but it is how it is.

I have summer break now for more than two months so I will be Abel to write more now when I don't work. So don't worry loves I will update one or twice a week.  Short of long I don't know. But I will try.

Vote and comment.

With love // The Author. Jenny ❤️