8. .......Huh?!

A/N I'm soooooo soooooo sorry for not updating sooner. My life's just been so hectic lately. ANYWAY onto the story
Lucy's POV
"*mmgh*" hmm what happened last night? Turning around in the bed I came face to face with a sleeping Natsu

"AAAAGH" screaming I fell out of the bed, but before I could hit the floor someone grabbed my arm roughly, yanking me back into bed and that person was none other than Natsu

"AAAAGH" screaming I fell out of the bed, but before I could hit the floor someone grabbed my arm roughly, yanking me back into bed and that person was none other than Natsu. "Be quiet would ya" he said huskily due to him just waking up and in all honesty it was kinda sexy. No bad lucy, shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts I yelled "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE"
"Jees with the yelling, did you seriously forget what happened last night? I'd be more than happy to remind you~" Natsu said as he slowly, seductively, crawled closer to me

That's what you were expecting to happen right 😂 .....no this is what really happened still Lucy's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud snoring and weight on my back, seeing as how I'm laying on my stomach. Turning over so I'm now laying on my back I see Natsu as the one snoring and who had his arm on my back.

'Normally I'd be bothered by something like this but I'm not, eh must be a sty blood thing, or I'm just more confident' while thinking this I pushed his arm off me got up and went into my amazing bathroom to have a shower.
Time skip cause I'm lazy 😜

After I'd finished my shower I went into my closet to get dressed after going through isles and isles and isles of clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup etc. I finally found the perfect outfit for me to wear today.  (Pic below, the jumper is just an open plain white one)

Walking out into my room I found Natsu is nowhere to be seen, shrugging and not really caring I walk downstairs for breakfast3rd POV (this is the dining room but the rooms a bit bigger and there's no fireplace)

3rd POV (this is the dining room but the rooms a bit bigger and there's no fireplace)

Walking out into my room I found Natsu is nowhere to be seen, shrugging and not really caring I walk downstairs for breakfast3rd POV (this is the dining room but the rooms a bit bigger and there's no fireplace)

Lucy enters the dining room where rouge and laxus are, Lucy sits in one of the empty seats and decided to talk to the two brothers instead of sitting in awkward silence.

"Hey, so what's the plan for today?"
Laxus turned his head to Lucy to answer her question but stopped when her saw what she was wearing and the mark on her neck. Looking her up and down before answering her, he responded with
"So you and Natsu had sex already huh?"
"Yeah....so?"
"So he's already done 2 of five steps *chuckles*"
"What's so bad about that?"
"Nothing but you're in for a hell of a ride babe *chuckles*"
Lucy slowly started remembering the steps/stages,
'Ok  let's see
1. Marking: biting an area on the sty blood and marking them as yours, check.

2. Claiming: having sex with the sty blood while they bear your mark will cause the mark to 'activate' the next stage, check.

3. Desires/Urges/impulsive: after your first time having sex and the mark activated, the sty blood will act more like the one who marked them, while the person who marked the sty blood will become more lusty, sex crazed, horny and possessive and dominant like an incubus and wolf.

However if they are an incubus/incubus slayer they will be even more so sex crazed to the point where practically the slightest thing the sty blood does will make the marker jump and have sex with them without a care to where they are, who's watching or what time it is. Same thing with wolf shifter/wolf slayer making a point to everyone that the sty blood belongs to them, not yet.

4. Impregnating: At some point the sty blood will become impregnated by all the sex the sty blood and person have had, when the sty blood does get pregnant the urges and impulsive desires of the marker will calm down cause he knows she's pregnant. Sty bloodbare usually highly fertile but the mark lessens this because the marker would of gotten the sty blood pregnant the first time they had sex, which would result in the fetus getting hurt, not yet.

5. Protectiveness: this ones pretty self explanatory, not yet.''
..................HUH?!'

...........
Everything was quiet and still after Lucy remembered all of that, no one said anything until sting came barging into the room complaining he was hungry.

Time skip to after breakfast Lucy's POV

After I finished my breakfast I picked up my plate, took it to the kitchen and washed it before bolting out the kitchen straight to my room.

Running into my room I lock the door before leaning against it and releasing a breath, I didn't know I'd been holding. After inhaling and exhaling a few more breaths I decided to go and visit the spirit world and catch up with a few of my friends, walking into my closet to find my 'spirit world clothes' I changed and got ready to leave.
[outfit down below]

"Open gate to the spirit realm, town square"

As soon as the portal appeared I didn't hesitate to jump straight through, eager to get out of the mansion for a while as well as see my friends. I just hope the boys (especially Natsu) won't be too mad at me for not telling them that I went out without letting them know first.........oh who are you kidding Lucy your fucked [quite literally later] your gonna be in major trouble.

Stepping into the spirit world I look around the town square and see that nothing's changed, I start wondering around until I hear someone excitedly yell out my name.
"LUCY?!"
Turning around to where the voice is coming from I see one of my closest friends
"DESTINY!"
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
What's up my goddess's I'm so so so so soooooo sorry I haven't updated until now. I've just been going through a lot but I've decided to just get off my ass and write so I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and once again congratulations to the winner of the character contest I hope you like your character name "Destiny". Love you all sooo much.
Peace out ✌️