7. Blood Moon Rising

A/n since no one voted 😒😞 i thought I would go in this order
NaLu
GrayLu
StingLu
Laxlu
RouLu
Anyway onto the story
Previously
Laxus: "Anyway there are a total of 5-6 stages
1. Marking
2. Claiming
3. Desires/urges/impulses
4. Impregnating
5. Protectiveness
6. (Optional) Leaving
The last stage is optional but is what our fathers all did so we're not gonna because we wanna be there for our kids and not be like our fathers"
Lucy felt something well up in her chest and felt somewhat relieved to hear him say that they would actually like to raise there children.
Lucy: Ok..... So what order are you guys going in for this?
Now
Laxus' POV
'Hmm that is a good question *sets up mind link* well what do you guys think'.
Natsu: I'm going first.
Gray: why do you get to go first flame brain!?
Natsu: 'cause I saw her first ice princess!
Gray: you wanna g-
L,R,S: knock it off!
Me (laxus): WE DONT WANNA HEAR YOU TWO ARGUE EVERY MIND LINK! Now Gray you'll go second after Natsu, then me, then sting, then rouge everyone cool with that
All: Fine.
Natsu: Haha in you face Gray I'm going first!
Gray oh yeah well-
L,R,S: KNOCK IT OFF
Gray & Natsu: Aye Sir!!
*end mind link*
Lucy's POV
'Are they having a mental discussion?' The boys have been pulling weird faces for 2 minutes now especially Natsu and Gray.
"Ok lucy" Laxus said making me look at him, giving him my full attention.
"So did you decide on the order?" I said slightly nervous but keeping my poker face on.
"Yes, Natsu will go first, then Gray, then me, then sting and finally rouge will go last."
"Ok So- ARGH" I was about to reply to what laxus said when an unimaginable pain consumed me, causing me to fall of the couch and onto the marble floor rolling around in pain. My vision grew hazy while my ears were filled with static, my blood started boiling causing my body to become slightly flushed from the heat, With ever beat my heart made the heat increased causing my body to throb.
"Blondie/Lu/Luce/Lucy/Lu!!" They all exclaimed in slight shock just seeing me rolling on the floor in pain, I tried opening my eyes and looked out the window to see the blood moon at its peek in the sky shining a brilliant bloody Scarlet.
"Is.......the............-wakening..........-at.......should......do?!" I could only hear pieces of what they were saying cause of my hearing going hazy, then the pain just stopped, my blood cooled down, my body stopped throbbing and everything was normal including my sight and hearing.
Standing to get up off the floor with some help from the boys I sat down on the couch I had just a moment ago fallen off of, the silence didn't last long before the boys (mostly Natsu) started asking questions.
"Are you ok lucy" Gray asked
"Yeah I'm ok I mean I feel fine but a bit different?."
"Well that's to be expected your sty bloods activated causing the pain you just felt." Rouge stated
"That's what that fucking was!" I stated as realization hit me 'Fucking hell now I actually have to do what they say!'
"So that's what the awakening looks like hm" laxus said casually
"*tsh* Anyway lucy before you said you felt different how exactly?" Rouge questioned
I thought for a moment 'well I do feel different but I don't know exac- wait why do I feel......excitement?.....oh. Shit'
"Fuck!"
"Fuck what?" They all gave me a questioning look as gray said that
'Shit I said that out loud'
"Ummm well to answer your question Rouge I-I f-feel ex-excited!" As I said this I felt my face become slightly flushed
"You mean sexually excited?" 'Well no shit Sherlock' I thought this while they all gave me a questioning look with a hint of hope and longing
"Is that because of me? Well in that case I don't blame you." Gray said with a cocky and perverted smirk on his face.
"N-"
"I'm leaving" sting just said rudely interrupting me while he left the room heading upstairs
"Oh and will you stop breaking everything in your fucking room it's becoming a pain to replace it!" Laxus yelled at sting
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO ASSHOLE" sting yelled back
"Anyway lucy lets go." Natsu said lazily
"Wha-" he just grabbed my hand and started running up the stairs, through hallways and into my room, once we got to my bedroom door he opened it then threw me into the room.
I heard him locking my door and upon hearing this I tried to run away only for me to feel my back hit something soft 'my bed' I thought.
I opened my mouth to speak but then felt something sharp being plunged into my nape causing me to scream out loudly but not in pain but in pleasure, and for some reason this bite feels even better than the last one like it's been magnified 'is this another thing associated with being a sty blood?'.
I noticed that he wasn't sucking my blood with this bite, he pulled away slightly causing me to feel a slightly numb burning yet tingly sensation from the place he bit me. Putting my hand up to cover that place on my nape I pushed him off me, ran into the bathroom and look in the mirror at the place where he bit me, but instead of finding bite marks I found a small red dragon tattoo looking mark (see pic below)