3. "You have no choice in the matter"

A/N thank you all so much for coming back and reading, this means a lot to me and a big thanks to @HeavenlyFire26 thank you for commenting.
I'll be explaining everything I don't get to in this chapter in an A/N sometime anyway let's go.
Thoughts
Quotes
(A/N)
Lucy's P.O.V
All boys were now standing around me staring, I had so many thing I wanted to say and questions I wanted to ask but their gazes were cold but filled with lust and.... hunger? I steeled my nerves looked up at them and just as I was about to shout I felt someone's hand over my mouth with their other wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out of their grip but it was just too strong, when I tried to stomp on this persons foot his grip only tightened. "Unless you want this to hurt I'd suggest you stay still blonde" he whispered right in my ear 'wait a minute so far there's only one person who's called me that......natsu'.

As I stand there in his arms (not in a romantic way) wondering what he's gonna do to me, I close my eyes as I feel his breath against my nape it sounded like he was panting but why? His hands shift and get a different hold on my body with his right hand on my upper thigh and his left still on my waist. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YA PERV" I try pushing his hands off only for him to squeeze my thigh, *gasp* SLAP without even thinking I had just slapped him, his grip on me loosened and I jumped away from him "T-THAT'S WHAT YOU G-GET".

He looks up at me the same look in his eyes as before he goes to take a step "enough natsu you'll get to do 'that' soon just wait" the blonde guy laxus said now standing still wearing his headphones "Tsh, yeah whatever" he said walking over to the black sofa (see pic above) and sitting next to gray I think it was.
"Ok I have questions and I want them answered" I said as calmly as I could without stuttering, laxus pointed to a sofa gesturing me to sit down. I sit on the sofa, look up and wait....... *sigh* "I'm sure you want to know the basic questions so I'll try my best to explain so listen good, you Lucy Heartfillia are what we call a sty blood meaning special thousand year blood. Sty bloods as you may have guessed from the name are only born once every thousand years these people have special genetics blood and powers but their powers are only awakened when there's a blood moon like the one tomorrow. (Sty bloods come in many species and I just made sty blood up so it's not real) the reason your here is so you can do what our mother did for our fathers and that's to conceive and bear our children".

I was shocked by everything I just heard I mean yeah I knew that I had special genetics but a sty blood or whatever is just way to....unbelievable. "What are you and what do you mean your mother a thousand years ago"? I say trying to process everything through my confused but beautiful head
"Oh yes that, well my brothers and I aren't fully blood related meaning we have different fathers but have the same mother, she was a sty blood like you (as you found out sty bloods always have special genetics) but also had slayer ancestry: demon, dragon, wolf, angel and succubus slayers were only have of the magic that she inherited but are the ones that we have and use" Laxus pauses to catch his breath before he continued

"But anyway our fathers were vampires, pure blood vampires no less, so we are half slayer and full pure blood vampire so we are gonna do what our fathers did and what their fathers did and so on. And that's why your here and before you ask, you don't have any choice in the matter and if you try to escape you'll be punished by whoever has you when you try." ..........shocked...... shock is all I could use to describe my expression at the current moment there I was just sitting there shocked in front of 5 very handsome but creepy brothers still staring at me with the same looks in there eyes.

Laxus continued to explain everything that he thought I needed to know like: 'you will be in possession of everyone of us and each one of us will get you pregnant and when we do you'll only stay that way for 4 months' and stuff like that.Apparently I go to the person who saw me first then second and so on and that would be..... natsu but before e could try anything a very p oed sounding sting grabbed me by the hand leading me up the stairs and along numerous corridors until I was standing in front of a dark oak door. I turn around to see no one behind me, I turn back around hesitantly reach for the golden door knob and turn it gently opened get the door to reveal...............my bedroom.

It was beautifully decorated with a large circular bed and a pink and gold wall behind it mirrors were all along one wall and another near the lamp led lights in the roof and a large ensuite bathroom

Looking similar in color and design was the large and beautiful bathroom and through a door connecting the three rooms was the...... O....M.....Geeeeeeee WALK IN CLOSET.

From the look of it was roughly the size of the bathroom but slightly bigger (by slightly she means twice the size) there were aisles for casual clothes, formal wear, pajamas, accessories, boots, shoes and makeup

From the look of it was roughly the size of the bathroom but slightly bigger (by slightly she means twice the size) there were aisles for casual clothes, formal wear, pajamas, accessories, boots, shoes and makeup....... glancing around the room with a blank expression I momentarily paused..........."Ahhhhhhh I'm in heaven I'm so happy" 'my bedroom back home is nothing compared to this' i grabbed my suitcase and started unpacking my clothes onto an empty shelf in my new closet (there are a lot of isles in the closet I'll tell you more about the other ones in future chapters)😁 humming happily to myself I skipped into my new bedroom only to find sitting on my bed..........................................Natsu
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N and that's all sorry for not updating for a while I was busy with school but starting in two weeks I'll have plenty of time to write cause I'll be on holidays.
Peace out my goddess's