6.0

E

I stood there watching Kiara search through the drawers looking for keys to help me escape.

"I can't find them" she spoke worriedly.

"It's fine" I responded and she looked at me confusingly.

"I'm not letting you stay here" she spoke lightly and I smiled looking over at the cabinet that had a lock on it, directing her eyes in that direction making her look at what I was focusing on.

"I need a key for that Dolan" she said and I smiled.

"How tall are you Kiara?" I spoke lightly making her blush.

"Why does it matter?" She spoke embarrassed and I smiled at her flustering.

"Because it does" I spoke a little more aggressive this time and she looked down at her shoes.

"5'11" she spoke lightly clearly embarrassed of her height and I smiled.

"Stand on your tiptoes and reach on top of the cabinet" she did as I said and soon her hand was met with a keychain full of keys.

"How did you see those there?" She spoke confused and I shrugged.

"Not my first time in jail, you pick up a few things" I shrugged and she smiled making her way over me to release me.

"You're something special Dolan" She spoke and I felt no emotion instead I just awkwardly chuckled noticeably making her feel uncomfortable.

She stuck the first key in the lock and twisted it.

She laughed when it opened.

"First try, nice" I said in shock and she smiled.

"I'm filled with good luck" she smiled as I walked out and looked around the room waiting for her to direct us where to go.

"Vent" she said looking up.

I looked up and noticed a wide air vent in the ceiling.

"Here I'll lift you and you take off the metal and I'll lift you up there and climb up there myself" I spoke and she looked at me and nodded her head.

"Sounds like a plan"

"I have a question"

"Mhm"

"Where does this vent lead?"