Seokjin raised a brow at the boy who seemed to be leading the group.The boy was short and looked skinny,had blonde hair and unbelievably pale skin.The male just stared at Namjoon before speaking up.

"So Joon,the reason I wanted is all to meet up was because.....SURPRISE BITCH LOOK WHO'S HERE!"

Seokjin gasped at the naughty word that left the boys mouth (which had earned many stares from other customers).The male had moved aside to reveal the reason they were huddled.There stood a beautiful petite girl with brown hair.Namjoon shot up from his chair and engulfed the tiny girl in a hug.She giggled before hugging Namjoon back.

They pulled back away from each other before they all turned to the people situated at the table.Namjoon was smiling widely before turning to a red-faced Jin who was looking at him with an 'you better explain this,fast' look on his face.

"U-um,Guys can you introduce yourselves first..?"

Namjoon asked before sitting back down next to Jin,who kept pushing his hand away when he tried to wrap it around his waist.The group huddled up closer to the table before beginning.

The blonde went first
" Min Yoongi "

Then The brunette
"Hi! I'm Kim Taehyung"

Then the female

"Hello everyone,I'm Kim Jennie!"

Jimin had been looking at his milkshake the whole time not paying attention.He already knew Taehyung so he didn't care to see who would hang out with 'that weird alien' as Jimin called him. None of the people had interested him until the last person spoke up.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Nice to meet you"

And Jimin's head snapped up at the angelic voice,which was now his favorite sound.Jimin stared at the male in complete awe.He could have sworn he saw him glowing beautifully.Hoseok.His heart shaped smile,his soft looking hair,his beautiful eyes,everything. Everything about the tall man amazes Jimin .

Jimin hadn't noticed that everyone but himself had introduced themselves.Jimin couldn't even speak.He was still mesmerized with the male he just met.

"Uh,Jimin it's your turn to introduce yourself"

Jungkook whispered in his ear while poking his side.Jimin slapped his hand away before looking back at everyone who was staring at him.

"J-jiminnie..N-no. Jimin.I'm J-Jimin. I'm Park Jimin"

Jimin stuttered out.The male,Hoseok ,chuckled  at Jimin's cute stutters.Jimin's cheeks flushed a deep crimson red before he looked down at his lap.He began playing with his own hands to distract himself from the rest.

The rest of the group took their seats on the table .Yoongi sat at the far end by the wall,Taehyung besides Yoongi and Jennie sat besides Hoseok who sat at the other end.

------->>>

Jimin felt threatened by Jennie.She is such a beautiful women and he feared that she was close to Hoseok.Jimin wasn't even sure if Hoseok was into men but Jimin sure did hope so.Namjoon was about to speak up before Seokjin beat him to it.

"So...Jennie,How do you know my joonie.?"

"Jin-"

"Shut up Namjoon,let her speak."

"Oh! You're The seokjin I've heard so much about! I'm Namjoon's cousin! The one who helped him ask you out"

"O-oh.."

Seokjin blushed a deep red.Namjoon just laughed while Jin glared at him.The whole time went by like that.Everyone laughed together and had an amazing time.Everyone was interacting with each other and getting along well.Everyone but a certain little boy who would just steal glances at Hoseok.

It was an hour in when someone directly spoke to Jimin.

"So um Jimin? How're you doing? "

"I'm okay ,you? "

"I'm doing good,But why are you only 'okay' beautiful?"

"J-just cuz.."

Jimin just looked down at his hands feeling smaller than he should.Jimin didn't want to slip into little space.It just happened.He didn't speak for the rest of their time there.

------>>>

Everyone was leaving one by one.Everyone but Seokjin,Namjoon,Jungkook,Jimin ,Yoongi and Hoseok had left. Jimin wanted to cry so bad because he couldn't show he was in little space but he wanted to talk to Hoseok so bad.

Seokjin decided it was time to go and that made Jimin so mad at himself.How was he so vulnerable and let himself slip? Why couldn't he just talk to Hoseok? Should he even try?

His thoughts were cut short when someone tapped on his shoulder making him turn to face the unknown male.Yoongi stood there smiling softly at Jimin.

"U-Um...we're heading home now ..Uh-I just wanted to say bye..beautiful"

"B-bye"

Jimin waved at yoongi as him and Hoseok were leaving.Yoongi had whispered the last part of his sentence but Jimin had heard it clearly.The blushing mess of a little was taken to the car and strapped into his seat by seokjin.

------>>>

The whole way home,all Jimin thought about was how amazing Hoseok was and Yoongi's words towards him.

Jimin was drifting off to sleep with a new thought in his head.

Maybe I'll actually find a daddy.

---------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS HORRIBLE.
I'm sorry it's so bad but I'm kinda sick and the weather is so bad here ,they even cancelled school for the past like 2-3 days.

(Tbh onsalecondom I updated this because I saw your excitement on Jimin meeting hobi so it happened now lol tysm for the support btw ly!💞)

{unedited}