Epilogue: Promise Me This Is Forever.

Start from the beginning

( Credits- Google)

Riding back to home, I run into our room where Sanyukta is telling some story to her.

I go and sit beside them holding the teddy in my hands. Her eyes twinkle after watching the teddy. She looks at me and then back at teddy.

"Why are you sho shad daddy?"I say in a baby voice while shaking the teddy as if the teddy is saying.

"My Princess is angry on me that's why."I say making a sad pout.

"Nhot angly.."Aayushi says in her baby voice and snatches the teddy from my hands.

Sanyu giggles looking at her. Aayushi places the teddy down and shifts more into me. I take her on my lap as she places her head on my chest.

"Why you schold me?"Aayushi says while hiding her face in my chest.

"Princess I so sorry baby. I didn't knew you got scared by my harsh tone."I say kissing her on her forehead.

"Mommy.."Aarav rushes inside the room huffing and hugs Sanyukta.

"Hey champ."I give my hand to him and he hi 5's with me.

"Baby you're not angry on Daddy now, right?"I ask Aayushi in her ears and she kisses my cheeks giving nodding her head in no.

"Let's get you both ready then."Sanyu exclaims while picking Aarav up.

She removes Aarav and Aayushi's dresses while I keep Aayushi on the bed beside Aarav.

Sanyukta starts nursery rhymes on her phone. Both Aarav and Aayushi start singing those rhymes while I and Sanyukta get into changing their clothes.

"4 little monkeys jumping on the bed,
1 fell down and broke his head,
Mumma, Daddy you alsho shing.."Aayushi says while looking at us.

I make Aarav wear his jeans while Sanyukta makes Aayushi wear her top.

"3 little monkeys jumping on the bed,
1 fell down and broke his head,
Mumma called the doctor,
Doctor said - No more monkeys jumping on the bed."I and Sanyukta also join Aarav and Aayushi in their rhyme.

Sanyukta walks away to bring some small jewellery for Aayushi, while Aarav and Aayushi jump on the bed while singing 'Little Monkeys'.

"2 little monkeys jumping on the bed,
1 fell down and broke his head,
Mumma called the doctor,
Doctor said - No more monkeys jumping on the bed."

Aarav and Aayushi shrieks in laughter while dancing all over the bed.

"Princess come here sweety. See you wanted to wear like Mommy so I brought it for you. Come here."Sanyu says while showing her a small necklace.

Aayushi runs over to Sanyukta and she makes her wear the necklace. Combing Aayushi's hair Sanyu kisses her on cheeks.

"How am I looking daddy?"Aayushi asks while twirling around in her frock.

She has worn a small frock which is complimenting her cute chubby cheeks and long hair.