Chapter 2

JADES POV

We pull up to managements offices to meet sam and the mix men. I had missed Sam, she's like the fifth member. They began telling us about the places we'd be going. When all we really wanted to do was get on the bus and get our bunks. Well I wanted to play hide and seek in the different parts. I turn my head to look at Perrie and she was starting to fall asleep in her seat. I nudge her and her eyes shoot open. I start to giggle at her and she nudges me back. We're like the two kids that sit at the back of class messing on, well we all take turns really. Sometimes it's me and Leigh, others it could be me and jes. Or Jesy and Perrie or Jesy and Leigh, you get where I'm going with this..

She yawns again and puts her head on my shoulder, drifting back to sleep. I put my head against hers and feelmher move her chair closer to mine. She cuddles closer, a classic sleepy Perrie trait. The meeting just keeps going, but all I can hear is her softly snoring in my ear.

"C'mon per, we're going on the bus" I woke her. She rubs her eyes and stood up, picking up her bag.

"Last one on the bus stinks!" Leigh shouts.

I race her out the door on to the bus. We get to pick our bunks first because we're the first on. I pick the top one and Leigh picked the one below mine. Yeah she hates being on the top, when I for one love it. I hear foot steps and then they stop. Someone opens my curtain and crawls into my bunk. I giggle and she rolls over.

"Oh my god jadey!" She clutches her chest "I thought this was my bunk"

"That's yours" I point to the one directly opposite mine. Jesy crawls into the one underneath Perrie's, opposite Leigh.

"Can I stay here for now? I can't be bothered to move and yours feels nicer" she asks.

"Yeah sure, I was just going to watch a little bit friends or something" I pull the little TV out the compartment in the roof of my bunk.

"Oo mind if I join ya?"

"Not at all"

I put the disk in and we shuffle under the covers. I push the pillows up a little so we can get more comfy and lie my head against Perrie's shoulder, like she did to me I the meeting.

"Aw, how comes I'm stuck with the bunk opposite the stairs!" We hear Wolfgang whine. Perrie and I stick our heads out the curtain, we see Jesy and Leigh do the same from their bunks.

"Try not to fall down them in the morning wolfie" I joke.

"Perrie why are you squashed in Jades bunk with her?" Jesy ask.

"Well I thought this was mine and got into it and she scared the shit out of me. But I'm staying put and were going to watch a bit of friends" I giggle at how silly she sounds.

"Well don't squash baby jadey" Leigh warns her.

"Oi I'm the baby!" Perrie whines.

"Yeah but jades the smallest so she's the little baby" Jesy explained.

"Well she's my baby" Perrie hugs me. But I feel a strange sensation.

"Say cheesy mix" Jesy takes a picture of us on her phone and I'm confused. I look and Perrie still has her arms around my waist, like normal.

"Why can't I have this one?" Wolfgang whines again, pointing to the spare bunk.

"Can't you read? It says reserved for mummy mixer" Jesy says in her infamous Aussie accent.