Results: Pairs 3 & 4

"First off! Let me congratulate Chichi_Louise, thatquirkybabe, MissSayuri, thatquirkyguy, _thequieter, harlequincross and MissHeartbreaker18 (who is now on a new team) for qualifying for the Knockoffs Round! Ngayon, it's time to complete the set! Sino-sino nga ba ang pinili ng judges para manalo at sino ang kanilang inisteal? Again, pinapaalala ko po na base sa entries niyo ang decisions ng coaches niyo. Kaya't sana po huwag po itong maging dahilan para idown niyo ang sarili niyo. Keep on writing!"

-Play

* For Coach Fall's Pair #4 ay automatic in na rin po si SelfieDemiGod dahil po hindi nakapagpasa si ryuujiryuu because of personal reasons.

----

TEAM MIKEL

PAIR #3

-Let Her go. That's a cool song at natuwa naman ako dahil you came up with amazing plots. I can see that this pair had some different and distinct plots. RimgazerXX, woah! Astig yung decision mong gawing horror/thriller yung one-shot mo and had it follow the storyline of Let Her Go. That's risky. Pero the thing is, when you write stories like that eh you have to support it with detailed scenes and dialogues. Your story had that though it still can improve. TheGoodForNothingBoy haha! Natawa ako sa entry mo. No doubt the funnest entry for our team. I like your choice of setting and emotions. It jumped through the screen. Astig! The ending is really tragic parang gusto ko ring magtanong kung wala na bang second chance. However, you missed on of the requirements. 'Di mo ininclude yung title ng song sa story mo and I have to deduct points...either way, I'm still keeping you on my team. Congratulations, TheGoodForNothingBoy.

PAIR #4

- Not being biased or anything pero among the pairs eh kayong dalawa ang nagpresent ng most tragic stories, siguro tragic lang talaga ang 'Standing In The Dark'? haha. Pero kidding aside, I really liked your stories, like...like like. Both endings were striking ang heartfelt, beautiful and tragic. autumn_star, I think I'm in love with your story. That first line...that's heartbreaking already! Para there was this sudden whirlwind na ready na tangayin ang readers to that same place na umiiyak yung mother. It felt really real. Siguro dahil it's something maternal kaya iba ang effect sa mga tao. I applaud you for that. forfatter, I know your forte is Fantasy. It's your escape from this world. Alam kong medyo challenge to sa'yo pero you made it work. I can see smidgen of fantasy in their and that made the story interesting and I really liked na evident talaga yung title nung story doon sa story. That ending was so fine. You also deserved some applause. But weighing everything, the plot, the effect of tragedy, use of the song and creativity eh one stands out than the other...and that is autumn_star. Congratulations!

*Coach Hope used her steal! forfatter you are now on #TeamHope! Congratulations!

----

TEAM HOPE

PAIR #3

- Sa lahat ng pairs, dito talaga ako nahirapan. MaskedDreams1 wow, as in i loved your entry. It was very brave of you to write in 2nd person's POV. Very well done!! Good job! ThatStupidFriendofHer i was actually captured by your story! It was very unique and it shocked me soo much.. I liked both of your stories, as in it was such a.difficult decision to do. magkaiba kasi ang naramdaman ko sa stories niyo. Kay ThatStupidFriendOfHer i felt surprised and the regret that the protagonist was feeling, while kay MaskedDreams1 i felt the longing and love nung protagonist mula sa absence nung mahal niya. This was really hard...ThatStupidFriendOfHer i wish i could have saved you but i'm choosing MaskedDreams1.

*Coach Fall and Coach Mik used their steal! ThatStupidFriendOfHer you now have to choose! Is it #TeamFall or #TeamMikel? Comment down your answer.

PAIR #4

- Both of the story showed ddifferent plots and that was cool. For this pair, i intentionally assigned a cliche song to you guys para makita kung paano niyo paglaruan ang plot. And i could say that you both didnt fail me. I wish i could choose both of you but I can only choose one writer. And that will be ThatsMyMstch because i was captured by the way you wrote it dahil super accurate sa song!! And the theme was very well interprered. FtnFt ang ganda rin ng gawa mo, i actually want tto choose everyone eh. I hope you wont stop writing. Lovelots and Godbless ;)

 ----

TEAM FALL

PAIR #3

- Waking up from a fairy tale and realizing what's been staring you in the face if you just opened your eyes - that's what the song I assigned you, guys, is about. Sometimes, we really need to do something stupid to notice the obvious thing that we should've known from the beginning. Naisip ko na medyo challenging yung song for Round 1 at binabalak kong baguhin 'to kung pwede lang. But I thought, Nah, I trust them. Kaya nila 'yan, at hindi nga ako nagkamali.

Kay forlorn_hope, title pa lang, napataas na kilay ko. (Yes, I do that.) Naintriga agad ako kung anong meron sa green ring at kung galing ba ito kay Green Lantern. Madali kong na-imagine yung mga scenes; you have really good story-telling skills. Andun yung emotion, which I think a story should really have. (Yes, natuto na akong um-appreciate ng emotions.) Pati yung ending, it was both a happy ending and a tragic one. It was really nice.

Kay isaganireyes naman, using names as titles for stories never really worked for me. I don't know kung anong meron sa gawa mo at nag-iba perspective ko. From what I've read, you just created a dystopian fairy tale. That's cool. Really. The Cinderella reference was obvious, pero ni-twist mo siya to the point na iba na siya from the original story, pero recognizable pa rin yung reference. And the ending... I loved it. It was a mischievous tactic. Simple and light lang yung pagso-storytell mo, but that's okay. It was a nice story, and I know you still have other tricks up your sleeves.

I would love to have you both again for my team, but I'm afraid I'd have to choose only one. Wag niyo sanang isipin na hindi kayo magaling, kasi sobrang nahirapan ako sa pagpili. Pero meron talagang story na nagbigay sa 'kin ng kakaibang impression.

And that's isaganireyes's story.

*Coach Mik used his steal! forlorn_hope you are now on #TeamMikel! Congratulations!

PAIR #4

-SelfieDemiGod. Brick by Boring Brick is, by far, my most favorite secular song. It has this crazy feel in it, and you surely showed me how crazy you can get with your story. It was radical. Keep doing it, okay? You're gonna need it for the next round. Congratulations on winning The Battle Rounds!