Team Hope

TeamHope yey! First of all I want to congratulate all of you for making it to the audition! Grabe siguro nakaka-excite nohh? Anyway I know that you guys will be able to do this. Malaki ang tiwala ko sa inyo but don't be pressure. Just write according to your passion and whatever your hearts speaks. I'm always here to help ya'll naman. Lovelots and Godbless! (ps: kahit english songs niyo pwede niyo isulat sa tagalog yung one shot! Whatever you're comfy with;)

THEME: ABSENCE

- Will love still work out even in the mids of absence? Yun ang gusto kong sagutin ng story niyo at the end of it. At the first part of the story, you will tell the love story of those two people and how it all worked out between the two of them. Then what will happen kung ang isa sa kanila ay biglang mawawala for whatever reason. Will their love still survive? The ending doesn't have to be tragic or happy. Ang point ng story is to make the reader feel the emotions of loosing someone that you love so much.

PAIR #1: ItsMeganJ VS. MsSayuri

SONG: Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

- This story is about a  couple who loves each other soo much but suddenly the girl left the guy. He was begging her to stay pero all she gives him is a coldface and bad treatment. What happened?  Paano kung ang dahilan pala ng pagka-wala ni girl ay dahil sa isang sakit na hindi niya kayang labanan and it was too late when the guy found out about it. 

PAIR #2: TheStupidFriendOfHer VS. MaskedDreams1

SONG:  Paper Hearts - Tori Kelly

- This talks about the memories that the girl has with the guy she loves. Inaalala niya yung mga masasayang past nila through the pictures that she sees. Every picture has it's own scene and she was re-telling yung mga scenes na iyon na hindi na niya maibabalik dahil wala na yung taong mahal niya, forever. (kayo bahala kung si girl or guy ang nawala, depende kung saan kayo comportable)

PAIR #3: thatquirkyguy VS. msgreenette

SONG: Lemonade - Jeremy Passion

-This song is a guy talking about the girl who he loves so much. Dinedescribe niya kung ano yung girl para sa kanya and kung gaano niya siya kamahal. Ngayon ang twist naten paano kung biglang may mangyare kay girl? (kayo bahala kung si girl or guy ang nawala, depende kung saan kayo comportable)

PAIR #4: ThtsMyMstch VS. FTinFT

SONG: Sk8r Boi - Avril Lavigne

- This one is kind of a cliche kind of lovestory pero hindi masyado. gets? Basta look at the lyrics pero it was about this Skater boy who was not popular at all and this prom queen girl. When they were in high school the boy courted the girl pero binasted siya. Years later, naging rock star yung boy and the girl was regretting everything na. She wanted her pero its too late or is it?