Battle in the streets

James and the team ran outside, gangs were shooting at the white fangs. Issac was on the roof shooting at some armored members. James ran and shot a member. Zoey, Charolette and Blaine shot at other members. "We need to get to Issac, knowing him, he'll have a plan." James said. They got to the building with gang members in black suits and wearing blue bandanas. "Head up top, Issac will need as many people helping as possible." One said. James, Blaine, Charolette and Zoey got up top. "Good, well, if your willing to help, Blaine, take the corner, cover the 2 main roads. Zoey, take the court yard, clear them out, Charolette, stop any movements on the road, James, your with me, were clearing the market." Issac said,

Issac and James ran to the markets, seeing grim destroying stalls and goods. James shot the grim, killing beowulves. Issac stabbed and exploded Eras. They cleared the area, until standing on the far end of the market, appeared Adam Taurus. He drew his sword and James shot at him. Issac sent explosive rounds at him. He moved close and cut the bullets. A man in a blue hoodie, bandana and carried a long swords and pistol. The 2 fought and Adam sheathed his sword. "Azul, get down!" Issac yelled. Adam shot his shotgun at the man in blue named Azul, only for it to miss and hit James. "Issac, the white fan are falling back!" Zoey yelled, seeing James getting shot in the chest.

Charolette ran at Adam, cutting at him. Blain shot at him and hit his arm. Zoey ran to James and grabbed him, trying to stop the bleeding. Gang members and white fang appeared, before a fire fight began. Adam vanished, along with Issac, Blain and Charolette. Zoey was grabbed by Azul and dragged away. "We cant leave him, he's still alive!" She yelled. A group of grim appeared, the gangs and fang ran away, before a Beowulf ran up to James. A bullet flew into its head, before a figure walked up to the body. "Such a shame, you would have been a great help to us, but, I don't think it's much use to us now." The figure said.

James raised his arm, barely holding it to block the light, when he say the blue sweatshirt and eyes. "Damn, It, Azul." He said, before shots rang out. "This is right, come in big boss." He said into a scroll. "This is big boss, did you retrieve the body?" Big boss asked, "yeah, some grim chewed on the body, some shots got through and into the body though." Azul said. "Bring it back, I want the find everything useful, I think he has the key." Big boss said. Azul hung up and carried the body away, and brought it to a grave, with Issac near by. "Well James, you wanted a view of the sun rise, so here you go, but, I'll take your bar." Issac said, digging into James's pocket, and pulling his flask out. The body was buried, and a headstone placed reading "Music, drinks and friends, my life may have ended, but my legends are remembered."

Issac poured the flask out, and a key fell from the flask, it was old, rusty, and had many different designs on it. Issac moved to the bar, seeing several turned pictures, he flipped each one, seeing people he knew. Phyrra Nikkos, The fall maiden, Roman Torchwick, Penny Poletina, Summer Rose, Sienna Khan, Hunters and Huntresses. The only That were unflipped were Charolette, Zoey, Blaine and Himself, Issac looked at the picture, it was James and him at the dance, along with Qrow. He moved the picture and saw a key hole. Issac opened the hidden safe and inside were 3 objects, a letter, a picture and a rare black dust crystal. He took the dust and letter, before handing the picture, showing James, alone and smiling. Issac placed it on the wall, and turned it over, letting the others know, James was no longer among the living, or, was he?