Work day

James was standing behind his bar and jazz plays in the background. Blaine was in the corner, looking around seeing if anyone was was causing problems. No one really was doing anything, some were talking, drinking or playing cards. Blaine walked up to James and decided to see if anyone was listening/trying to find out the way into the club. "So James, any inspirational quotes for the week?" He asked. 

"Let me think, grim fate? nah, how were going to defeat the grim? no too bleak. Ah here's one, if your down, here's something for you." James said. "Life may challenge you, and life will fight you. You may fall down, but you need to get up, dust you r self off and fight back. "After that, fight back. You will punch life out cold and the world will back down." James said. "Inspirational, so any news in the world?" Blaine asked.

"None that's big, some towns were attacked, Atlas improving tech, white fang causing problems, I'm just waiting for spring to arrive, or a festival, Vacuole always needs some people here." James said. A small ring came from behind and James picked up an old phone listening piece. "2, fang hoppers." Zoey said.

James prepared the drink known as fang hopper and put it in a tube, the tube went up and he made an another one. "50 seconds, your getting faster." Blaine said. "Hey, words world." a blonde said. "Well, take a seat." James said, pointing at a bar stool. The girl sat down and James pressed a button. The girl dropped and entered the basement. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Charlotte asked, getting a dance to a song going. "Lets get this party started!" Zoey yelled and played full force forward. "Welcome to the Under Club!" Zoey yelled. The blonde went over to a data pad, swiped her scroll (ID and phone) and ordered a sherry temple. A cup opened up from behind and the drink fell in to the cup.