Beacon days (1 of 2)

-20 years ago-

James walked to the hunters academy, nervous, and scared. "What will they think of me? I'm an outcast here, I don't belong. I should have stayed with my brother and worked in the dust shop." he said, nervous. He was in the beacon uniform, with his weapons in his bag. Several people were walking by him, giving him some room, due to the fact his ears twitched constantly. 

He bumbed into a girl dressed in a beacon accademy uniform, wit a much longer skirt and short hair, along with a bow in her hair. . "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you, oh, god, I'm so sorry." James said. The girl looked at him and smiled. "Calm down, your trying to hard to be a good-to-shoes." the girl said. She had long black hair and purple eyes. James got up and looked at her. "Sorry, I wasn't focusing on where i was going. I'm James." he said. "Charlotte, I'm in the same boat as you, new student. Nice to meet you James." She said. The shook hands and saw a boy running through the crowd. 

"Get him!" a man yelled. The man had blonde hair and tan skin. The boy he was chasing after was tan, had freckles, and ram horns, dressed in a uniform as well. The faunas turned and ran between Charlotte and James, with the blonde close behind. The boy stopped and smiled at Charlotte. "Hey there good looking what's your name, My name is Tia Yang." he said. 

James began to walk to the large school building, before a vision occured. James fell down and held his eyes. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, so many grim, where are the huntsmen?" he asked. The vision ended and he saw a 2 people, a girl with long black hair, and a boy with black hair. They looked like siblings, and they were staring at him. "Are you ok there bud?" the boy asked. "I think he's crazy." the girl said. "Sorry, sorry, I can't always control my semblance, its always been a problem, I always see a ton of Grimm when it goes off." James said, standing up. 

"Where?" A place like this, but different, more....advanced." James said. The 2 siblings walked away and James got up. He walked into the assembly hall and saw everyone standing in groups. He walked to the corner and waited for the assembly to begin. Ozpin walked out and gave his speech, before telling everyone what would occur. The assembly ended and, as "normal" the first years slept in the assembly hall. 

James was still scared, hell, he was nervous, he did fall asleep, only after the girl with long hair knocked him out, due to James, cleaning his gun, 9 times, and counting his bullets 12 times.